For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Extra character slot potions, please.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
268
I'd like to have more than six pirates on my account. If Wizard101 allows you to buy extra character slot potions, then so to should Pirate101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10605
Takhethis on Jan 5, 2021 wrote:
I'd like to have more than six pirates on my account. If Wizard101 allows you to buy extra character slot potions, then so to should Pirate101.
What would be the benefit to this? The reason W101 has extra character potions is because there are only 6 slots whereas there are 7 schools. The potion allows an individual wizard account to have all 7 schools represented.
Pirate101 doesn't need this as it has only 5 classes, with 6 slots allowing the player to have an extra "favorite" class to play.
If KI added a new class, then this would be needed.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
2081
It certainly wouldn't hurt, but I can't see it as being a priority request.


Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
268
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10605
Takhethis on Jan 8, 2021 wrote:
Hybrid pirates of course.
Already have this: staffy/shooty Wd & MK, stabby/slashy/smashy/shooty SB, Pv & Bucks.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
268
anecorbie on Jan 8, 2021 wrote:
Already have this: staffy/shooty Wd & MK, stabby/slashy/smashy/shooty SB, Pv & Bucks.
My hybrid pirates pretty much exclude me from ever making a swashbuckler, and if I could get more character slots, I'm not sure how far down the line a swashbuckler would be as I still have a hybrid or two that I could make, and I have no non-hybrids. I just don't want to rid my current max level pirates to make the space for a new character.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10605
Takhethis on Jan 11, 2021 wrote:
My hybrid pirates pretty much exclude me from ever making a swashbuckler, and if I could get more character slots, I'm not sure how far down the line a swashbuckler would be as I still have a hybrid or two that I could make, and I have no non-hybrids. I just don't want to rid my current max level pirates to make the space for a new character.
Agreed, that's why I have 3 accounts.

Ensign
Sep 13, 2014
4
Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
94
What could it hurt to give us another slot for purchase?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10605
Grintch on Jan 19, 2021 wrote:
What could it hurt to give us another slot for purchase?
It couldn't hurt, but I'd rather see KI put their time into something better.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
268
anecorbie on Jan 19, 2021 wrote:
It couldn't hurt, but I'd rather see KI put their time into something better.
It's an assumption that KI would actually put time and money into doing something better. I gave up on that notion a long time ago. The little things may still be possible.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
268
I really need another character slot. Pretty much considering deleting my max level buccaneer for another privateer build, and I really don't want to delete my buccaneer.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
268
I really need to expand character slots on my account, so please allow us to do this.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10605
Takhethis on Jan 31, 2021 wrote:
I really need another character slot. Pretty much considering deleting my max level buccaneer for another privateer build, and I really don't want to delete my buccaneer.
This is why I have three accounts; I don't delete characters from my main account (too many bundles and crowns items). BTW, I'm not suggesting that you do this, don't delete a character that you like, Takethis, choose that privateer and make another one.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
268
anecorbie on Apr 22, 2021 wrote:
This is why I have three accounts; I don't delete characters from my main account (too many bundles and crowns items). BTW, I'm not suggesting that you do this, don't delete a character that you like, Takethis, choose that privateer and make another one.
All my pirates have maximum fully furnished houses upon them. There is no way that I'd ever delete a single one of them due to that reason alone, and there are other reasons why I also wouldn't, such as nonshared bank transferable items. I too have multiple accounts, but I only like playing one account. I'd prefer all my pirates on the same account, but then they wouldn't match the other pirates I have them on. Even without membership on those accounts I'll still go into them so that my current account characters can show off their houses.