Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Exp glitch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
I don't know if its a glitch or not but...I was doing a quest and i had 1749 out of 1800 exp and the quest i was doing gave me 50 exp not 51exp yet i still leveled up... Not complaining or anything just wondering why the extra 1 exp?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DariusMusk on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
I don't know if its a glitch or not but...I was doing a quest and i had 1749 out of 1800 exp and the quest i was doing gave me 50 exp not 51exp yet i still leveled up... Not complaining or anything just wondering why the extra 1 exp?
Was any fighting involved in your quest?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I would guess that whatever things you were doing for the quest, like a fight, kicked in a bit of XP, on top of the quest reward. So if you fought something, you might have gotten 50 XP as a reward for finishing the quest, but also 1XP (or 5, 10, 30 etc) for winning a fight with an enemy, or sinking a ship, or even for arriving at a destination where the quest got turned in( but less sure about that last part). Sometimes those XPs go by fast, in the middle of all the loot acquired, quest completed notifications. Might be possible one XP notice went by that you didn't see. If not, that would be interesting.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016