Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Event Conversations?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 26, 2015
I feel like there should be more events surrounding the crew and your relationship with your crewmembers. I mean, I've always been interested in hearing about my crew's backstories and completing some personal missions or backstory events for them. They do so much for us, so why can't we do anything for them? Like, trouble is happening back at their village, so we go their and deal with it.

Other than when you get Ratbeard in your crew, (and you go on a quest to get his coat and sword back) I haven't seen anything like that afterwards. I'd love to see more dialogue and stuff from the characters. I'm only level 17, so I haven't really seen that much.

I know Pirate101's gameplay doesn't surround things like that, but I wish there was a little more of it. I mean, the talking between your pirate and your crew is minimal.