Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Even More Power Ideas!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I made another post about some power ideas in April and I got a lot of Yar!'s and replies, so I'm gonna make another one and hopefully get like 1,000,000 Yar!'s on this single post.

Note: I'm also retrieving some of these from my Pirate101Central posts. (I am Diesezme)

Also, another Note: I'm putting my previous ideas in here so everyone who didn't see my last Power Ideas post can see them now.

Privateer:
Hasty - suggested by firemorgan13
It's like one of those enhancement spells such as Keen Eyes and Strong from Wizard101; you select it, then select another (ranged) power to give it walking ability. For example, if you used it on The Big Guns, you would select where to walk before dropping the bombs.

Musketeer:
Catapult
You place this catapult on some spot adjacent to you, and then if you want go Manual, you can make you or a companion go and click on it, and then click where to fire a boulder. It can also go Automatic, where it can "overwatch" an infinite number of times. The Manual attack has 6 range and does an AoE attack, hitting 9 squares with one big boulder, and the Automatic attack has 3 range, because it's similar to Overwatch, and it does not have a big AoE, just hitting 1 square. Both attacks do 100% of your Weapon Power in Physical Damage, and its health is 200% of your Spell Power.

Swashbuckler:
Sabotage - suggested by duranteramses87
This power removes one trap from the board of your selection, and it has infinite range. No walking required.

Witchdoctor:
Sacrifice
It's exactly like that Sacrifice spell for Death School in Wizard101; you take 100% Spell Power in Magic Damage from yourself, and give 300% Spell Power in Health to any ally (even you).

Witchdoctor:
Divine Mojo
This buff is probably way too OP, and I'm thinking of maybe adding a penalty; you use it to give yourself infinite attack range and the ability to see over any obstacles. It'd last like 3 rounds, maybe less.

Witchdoctor:

Aura of Flames
So this power summons some transparent purple flames in a 5x5 square around you, and they last for 10 rounds. The damage is 50% of your Spell Power, in Magic Damage. They work like The Big Guns' flames, hurting you when you step directly on them, and not like Blood Flames where you get hurt by approaching.

Privateer:
Leadership
You select a minion (infinite range) to change their yellow color to blue/teal/green/dark green and you can choose their actions for the next 3 rounds. This would really help in fights where you have to protect a certain ally to win.

Witchdoctor:
Doom
This is probably the most likely to be considered OP: in a 3x3 square around your pirate, like Juju, all allies and enemies (including you!) get 40% of their maximum health sucked out of them by evil forces. The damage pierces all kinds of shields, even Valor buffs, and all of this overpoweredness is balanced out by the user getting stunned for 1 round (or maybe 3, if you think so).

That was a lot of text! All that I have room for is: PLEASE YAR THIS!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
AndrewDeathblade11... on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
I made another post about some power ideas in April and I got a lot of Yar!'s and replies, so I'm gonna make another one and hopefully get like 1,000,000 Yar!'s on this single post.

Note: I'm also retrieving some of these from my Pirate101Central posts. (I am Diesezme)

Also, another Note: I'm putting my previous ideas in here so everyone who didn't see my last Power Ideas post can see them now.

Privateer:
Hasty - suggested by firemorgan13
It's like one of those enhancement spells such as Keen Eyes and Strong from Wizard101; you select it, then select another (ranged) power to give it walking ability. For example, if you used it on The Big Guns, you would select where to walk before dropping the bombs.

Musketeer:
Catapult
You place this catapult on some spot adjacent to you, and then if you want go Manual, you can make you or a companion go and click on it, and then click where to fire a boulder. It can also go Automatic, where it can "overwatch" an infinite number of times. The Manual attack has 6 range and does an AoE attack, hitting 9 squares with one big boulder, and the Automatic attack has 3 range, because it's similar to Overwatch, and it does not have a big AoE, just hitting 1 square. Both attacks do 100% of your Weapon Power in Physical Damage, and its health is 200% of your Spell Power.

Swashbuckler:
Sabotage - suggested by duranteramses87
This power removes one trap from the board of your selection, and it has infinite range. No walking required.

Witchdoctor:
Sacrifice
It's exactly like that Sacrifice spell for Death School in Wizard101; you take 100% Spell Power in Magic Damage from yourself, and give 300% Spell Power in Health to any ally (even you).

Witchdoctor:
Divine Mojo
This buff is probably way too OP, and I'm thinking of maybe adding a penalty; you use it to give yourself infinite attack range and the ability to see over any obstacles. It'd last like 3 rounds, maybe less.

Witchdoctor:

Aura of Flames
So this power summons some transparent purple flames in a 5x5 square around you, and they last for 10 rounds. The damage is 50% of your Spell Power, in Magic Damage. They work like The Big Guns' flames, hurting you when you step directly on them, and not like Blood Flames where you get hurt by approaching.

Privateer:
Leadership
You select a minion (infinite range) to change their yellow color to blue/teal/green/dark green and you can choose their actions for the next 3 rounds. This would really help in fights where you have to protect a certain ally to win.

Witchdoctor:
Doom
This is probably the most likely to be considered OP: in a 3x3 square around your pirate, like Juju, all allies and enemies (including you!) get 40% of their maximum health sucked out of them by evil forces. The damage pierces all kinds of shields, even Valor buffs, and all of this overpoweredness is balanced out by the user getting stunned for 1 round (or maybe 3, if you think so).

That was a lot of text! All that I have room for is: PLEASE YAR THIS!
i think that witchdoctor stuff is a little op, like 10 round zeal op