Epic exp idea!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
This is just an idea I made up... It's called stored exp. I mean I have maxed out my character and The remaining exp in the Aquila storyline quests will give me about two to three levels which I will never get. Maybe in the next update players can store their exp once their level is maxed out and when the update after that is activated they can unleash their stored exp and gain a few levels. This is fair because now players can still use their exp points without not gaining any because they are max level. I know it's a bit confusing to explain so just to sum it up, can we still get the exp when we are the max level and then when a new update comes we can release our stored exp points? And also Stored exp. will not cost gold or crowns pls?

Silver Dino Hawkins (level 65)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Golden Guardian on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
This is just an idea I made up... It's called stored exp. I mean I have maxed out my character and The remaining exp in the Aquila storyline quests will give me about two to three levels which I will never get. Maybe in the next update players can store their exp once their level is maxed out and when the update after that is activated they can unleash their stored exp and gain a few levels. This is fair because now players can still use their exp points without not gaining any because they are max level. I know it's a bit confusing to explain so just to sum it up, can we still get the exp when we are the max level and then when a new update comes we can release our stored exp points? And also Stored exp. will not cost gold or crowns pls?

Silver Dino Hawkins (level 65)
I understand exactly what you mean and I agree totally. We worked hard for those quests and we should be able to bank that xp for when the cap is off. I was stunned how much easier Marleybone and Aquila is for my younger pirates that were not maxed out in Mooshu. This is a great idea
Welcome to the message boards Golden Guardian You have some great ideas and I am looking forward to hearing what else you have in mind. I harrrrtly yarrr this idea

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
Golden Guardian on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
This is just an idea I made up... It's called stored exp. I mean I have maxed out my character and The remaining exp in the Aquila storyline quests will give me about two to three levels which I will never get. Maybe in the next update players can store their exp once their level is maxed out and when the update after that is activated they can unleash their stored exp and gain a few levels. This is fair because now players can still use their exp points without not gaining any because they are max level. I know it's a bit confusing to explain so just to sum it up, can we still get the exp when we are the max level and then when a new update comes we can release our stored exp points? And also Stored exp. will not cost gold or crowns pls?

Silver Dino Hawkins (level 65)
I thought that was what KI was gonna do whenever I maxed my player in Mooshu (lvl 50). I thought the extra Exp I got from doing other quests would stack up until the next part was released (needless to say, I was a questing fool ).

But then Marleybone and Aquila was released, and no progress to my Exp was made (not even a point higher). I was sure I'd gain at least 5-8 levels from all of the quests I did... turns out, it was mostly for nothing (i didn't even get a badge because there were some quests i just couldn't find!)

So right now, I'm not even bothering to do all of the side quests. I'm just destroying ships until I max, and after that... I don't know... wait, I guess... (or work on my other characters )

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
I understand exactly what you mean and I agree totally. We worked hard for those quests and we should be able to bank that xp for when the cap is off. I was stunned how much easier Marleybone and Aquila is for my younger pirates that were not maxed out in Mooshu. This is a great idea
Welcome to the message boards Golden Guardian You have some great ideas and I am looking forward to hearing what else you have in mind. I harrrrtly yarrr this idea
Ty!

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
126
Golden Guardian on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
This is just an idea I made up... It's called stored exp. I mean I have maxed out my character and The remaining exp in the Aquila storyline quests will give me about two to three levels which I will never get. Maybe in the next update players can store their exp once their level is maxed out and when the update after that is activated they can unleash their stored exp and gain a few levels. This is fair because now players can still use their exp points without not gaining any because they are max level. I know it's a bit confusing to explain so just to sum it up, can we still get the exp when we are the max level and then when a new update comes we can release our stored exp points? And also Stored exp. will not cost gold or crowns pls?

Silver Dino Hawkins (level 65)
I do like this idea. I have only run one pirate through Aqulia all the way. I have 3 others maxed out and just farm with them. my swashbuckler just started Aquila and is level 64 so he will max long before I ever see the Trojan mouse. I will throw my support behind this idea.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
31
This is a perfect idea. I really wish KI accepts this idea to add in the game. The game would become so much more better then it already is.

Paul Level 58

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
jeffreyskullpants on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
I do like this idea. I have only run one pirate through Aqulia all the way. I have 3 others maxed out and just farm with them. my swashbuckler just started Aquila and is level 64 so he will max long before I ever see the Trojan mouse. I will throw my support behind this idea.
I really wish this would happen. It is really sad that we cannot finish the story line because we now know how much advantage we will lose if we do it. I did the same thing, I finished with one, because my curiosity got the better of me . Kinda like having a great book, you just Have to turn the page One more time, lol. But once we read to the end of the book section, we have to cool our heels. I do admit though it is kinda nice to be able to just stop and earn tons of gold and get all our companions all trained up for when the cap unlocks and we can, once again, surge forward and enjoy the ride.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
7
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
358
I first played when this game came out and maxed out at level 50 doing most of Mooshu for no experience on all of my characters. I come back and renew membership only to find out that everyone else on the same quests I'm doing are a good 7 to 8 levels higher putting me not only at a playing disadvantage but at a severe gold and companion and PvP disadvantage as those who are 7 to 8 levels higher get all their new companions also 7 to 8 levels higher and so all my gold and all my books are wiped out in comparison cause I was foolish enough to want to finish all the game content. This is unreasonably unfair to older players.

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
What must we do to make this a commonly requested feature? It would also help if one-eyed jack would see this and consider adding it to the game. I am sure many of you who have have posted, and even those who have not seen this post, want stored exp. and by the way I would like to thank everyone for supporting this idea .

Silver Dino Hawkins lv 65

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
Maybe we can apply this to nautical quests as well?

SDH lv 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Golden Guardian on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
What must we do to make this a commonly requested feature? It would also help if one-eyed jack would see this and consider adding it to the game. I am sure many of you who have have posted, and even those who have not seen this post, want stored exp. and by the way I would like to thank everyone for supporting this idea .

Silver Dino Hawkins lv 65
You are more than welcome. That is what we are here for, to share ideas and to support each other. Along with teaching each other and best of all, to make each other feel loved and to make each other giggle. We are not a whiner community, we are a supportive, gently guiding, slap-happy giggle community.

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
You are more than welcome. That is what we are here for, to share ideas and to support each other. Along with teaching each other and best of all, to make each other feel loved and to make each other giggle. We are not a whiner community, we are a supportive, gently guiding, slap-happy giggle community.
Very very true

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
126
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
You are more than welcome. That is what we are here for, to share ideas and to support each other. Along with teaching each other and best of all, to make each other feel loved and to make each other giggle. We are not a whiner community, we are a supportive, gently guiding, slap-happy giggle community.
Yes the is a great community, I really enjoy these forums I have learn many tips and strategy's. I have also like to hear all the different stories and ideas that come out of these threads.
On a side I not I would like to say yes I have been slapped, I have been happy, but I have never ever giggled. Tee Hee Hee oops cant say that now
Se ye in the skyways

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
jeffreyskullpants on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Yes the is a great community, I really enjoy these forums I have learn many tips and strategy's. I have also like to hear all the different stories and ideas that come out of these threads.
On a side I not I would like to say yes I have been slapped, I have been happy, but I have never ever giggled. Tee Hee Hee oops cant say that now
Se ye in the skyways
Lol I like your sense of humor. You are gonna fit right in. Welcome to the message boards Jeffrey.

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
This is a message for one-eyed jack. Pls add this feature!