Efficient Bazaar Selling

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
95
When I'm selling everything from my bag because it's full, the process can take a while. I suggest that there be a select and sell. It'd work somewhat like this:
1. You click on the select and sell button
2. You then select each item that you would like to sell (non actionable items will be darkened and will not be able to be selected)
3. You will then select sell and and it will say, "Are you sure you want to sell (insert selected items)?"
4. You select yes and all the items are sold
This would be a huge time saver and would be much more efficient.

I didn't realize how many errors were in this so I had to edit it a little.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1509
Selling to get the most gold for your items can actually entail running from the Bazaar to another shop and price checking. If there are more than a couple of your item in the Bazaar stock already, you won't get the best price.

However, if you're trying to just dump stuff, it's not really that time consuming to go category by category, is it?

I don't spend much time in the Bazaar at all.


Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
8862
frostednutella on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
When I'm selling everything from my bag because it's full, the process can take a while. I suggest that there be a select and sell. It'd work somewhat like this:
1. You click on the select and sell button
2. You then select each item that you would like to sell (non actionable items will be darkened and will not be able to be selected)
3. You will then select sell and and it will say, "Are you sure you want to sell (insert selected items)?"
4. You select yes and all the items are sold
This would be a huge time saver and would be much more efficient.

I didn't realize how many errors were in this so I had to edit it a little.
There is that risk of accidentally selling an item you want to keep. I generally seek out a Free Trader and sell there; I get better gold for the most common gear drops.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
95
Willowydream on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
Selling to get the most gold for your items can actually entail running from the Bazaar to another shop and price checking. If there are more than a couple of your item in the Bazaar stock already, you won't get the best price.

However, if you're trying to just dump stuff, it's not really that time consuming to go category by category, is it?

I don't spend much time in the Bazaar at all.

From my experience, it can take a while. It seems tedious and adding such a small thing to the bazaar would make a huge difference. I always get the most money from the bazaar, whether or not it is already in stock. I want to get my gold's worth but I also want to be able to do it with out spending so much time in it. This option is especially needed when my internet connection is going slow (I don't need people commenting on how to speed it up). I don't see why this option would hurt anyone, it'd just be a convinent little button.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
95
anecorbie on Jan 7, 2018 wrote:
There is that risk of accidentally selling an item you want to keep. I generally seek out a Free Trader and sell there; I get better gold for the most common gear drops.
I don't see how there's a risk in selling something you want to keep. It would say "Do you wish to sell these (list of items)?" and it would still show you the item stats you are selecting when scrolling over. I actually find there more of a risk of selling the item you need to a free trader. Like I said before, I get more money out of the bazaar. The only times I go to free traders are for when I am selling no auction items. I still don't see disadvantages for this option. It wouldn't be forced upon everyone. Just a button as a choice to be used.