Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

dumb dumb areas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2011
there are a few areas just in skull island that are not ok to force players to pay for (sorry if its short just typed out a 3000 char essay just to have it deleted buy alt arrow key and I'm SUPER sleepy

scrimshaw and the ancient ruins
the player payed for tradewind skyway they shouldnt have to pay for things within it too

the cuthoat cave for 75 crowns
its soo early in the game and this isnt even big enough to call an area its one dungeon thats it and it only exists so new players pay $5 i

a good area is flotsom skyway you get everything in the skyway for buying the skyway and its reasonably priced all areas should be this way

now please refund the players who payed for these areas there crowns and remove them areas should be the price of flotsom skyway and contain everything in it for no extra cost

areas should ONLY be skyways no paying for small islands in a skyway

need anything clarified or a complaint leave it down below but I cant type anymore I just had to half type this paragraph because I dont want to have to do it ALL again

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
EMSBIGBRO on Dec 23, 2018 wrote:
there are a few areas just in skull island that are not ok to force players to pay for (sorry if its short just typed out a 3000 char essay just to have it deleted buy alt arrow key and I'm SUPER sleepy

scrimshaw and the ancient ruins
the player payed for tradewind skyway they shouldnt have to pay for things within it too

the cuthoat cave for 75 crowns
its soo early in the game and this isnt even big enough to call an area its one dungeon thats it and it only exists so new players pay $5 i

a good area is flotsom skyway you get everything in the skyway for buying the skyway and its reasonably priced all areas should be this way

now please refund the players who payed for these areas there crowns and remove them areas should be the price of flotsom skyway and contain everything in it for no extra cost

areas should ONLY be skyways no paying for small islands in a skyway

need anything clarified or a complaint leave it down below but I cant type anymore I just had to half type this paragraph because I dont want to have to do it ALL again
You don't pay for areas in Pirate101, you pay for chapters in a book. These chapters can span over many different areas. See the below for more information on the pricing in Pirate101:

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/chapter_pricing

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It sounds like you were maybe a Wizard101 player first, and got used to purchasing the game with Crowns.

Pirate players don't just buy areas, they buy Chapters of Books. Your access includes not just these "dumb areas" but others that you don't immediately see until your questing takes you there.