Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Don't think anybody knew about this, but...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
From beta to live, I began to notice that the teleporting sound effects for the Pirates' use of teleportation must be using the same sound effects from Wizard101. I had a hunch that they were borrowed. Think you can replace those sound effects with better, new teleport sound effects for Pirate101? It would be really amazing to hear the new sound effects instead of borrowing those similar sound effects from Wizard101!

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
I think they are going to add another sound.There might be a chance they wont though.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
Agree 100%. I found it strange that the teleport sound is the same(I associate it more with wizards). Perhaps since we disappear in a burst of what looks like cannon fire we could have a cool discharging cannon sound effect or something else. This is a minor change though so I wouldn't mind if this was placed at the bottom of the list so to speak.