Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dollyphan (Pet)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 30, 2017
Hey Buccaneers and Privateers are wanting a mini size version of Dolphins to keep.
Well look no further thanks to work at Privateer's cove you got just the introducing Dollyphan your pet mini Dolphin in four different colors, turquoise, blue, aqua and navy blue. Your Dollyphan can squirt water out of the blowhole to fight off enemies and hitting them with a belly flop or using its tail. Dollyphan can also grow into a size of an dolphin to fight opponents from players at ease. For Buccaneers they don't need cute looking Dollyphan if they their you mean and tough Dollyphan with the power of electricity call Electric Bat Dollyphan the most hostile mini Dolphins in the skyway sea. These mean electric Dollyphans have electric power dangerous to enemies who come near them. You only find them in dark caves or at the nearest black market to find these electric ones.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on May 17, 2017 wrote:
What in the skyway are you yacking about ?
This is an idea for a new pet, one that is best for Buccaneers & Privateers.

Ensign
Jan 30, 2017
Krigleblort on May 17, 2017 wrote:
What in the skyway are you yacking about ?
A new pet idea sir.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Moldy208 on May 17, 2017 wrote:
Hey Buccaneers and Privateers are wanting a mini size version of Dolphins to keep.
Well look no further thanks to work at Privateer's cove you got just the introducing Dollyphan your pet mini Dolphin in four different colors, turquoise, blue, aqua and navy blue. Your Dollyphan can squirt water out of the blowhole to fight off enemies and hitting them with a belly flop or using its tail. Dollyphan can also grow into a size of an dolphin to fight opponents from players at ease. For Buccaneers they don't need cute looking Dollyphan if they their you mean and tough Dollyphan with the power of electricity call Electric Bat Dollyphan the most hostile mini Dolphins in the skyway sea. These mean electric Dollyphans have electric power dangerous to enemies who come near them. You only find them in dark caves or at the nearest black market to find these electric ones.
That's one of the most incredible Pet ideas I've ever heard, Moldy208!

Can't wait to get one of them!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 14 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 11 Musketeer

(Helpful Aurora Parker: *Sighs, sitting by herself.*
Nora: Hey, Aurora. You okay?
Destiny Galway: Come on, man! We just defeated Kane and you're sad? We're having a big party and I know how much you love parties!
Nora: *Scoots next to Aurora and smiles warmly.* What's wrong?
Aurora: Oh, I guess it's nothing. Just... I can't get the Dollyphan. The electric one.
Brave Kiley: What do ye mean, can't get the Dollyphan? Everyone's got one! Well... at least Nora n' I got one... But that be not th' point, be it?
Nora: Uh, it's Privateers and Buccaneers only. Aww... I'll try to gift you.
Aurora: Yeah.
Destiny: *In the background* I know, right? I can't believe we defeated Kane! And Aurora's missing out because she's sad because she's worried about some doll fan of ours!)

Ensign
Jan 30, 2017
I try to show my drawings to the site but they won't allow it.

The Electric Bat Dollyphan should be found in cave somewhere in skyway and are wild and hostile towards sharks and pirates who close in their personal space. The only way you can do for Buccaneers is to tame or steal eggs from the Electric Bat Dollyphan so means a quest has to be added.

Quest

You'll to talk to the teacher in the Buccaneer class and he'll give you a map to show where they are and how to attain one by the mean of taming it after it's hatch and training it as a way you like pet as long as they don't attack you their harms way. You are it's master and it must obey.

The next quest fallows you and your crew finding the cave calling Forcephan Cave ounce your in the cave you must go deeper to the Electric Caven and you will find the egg but it's surrounded by the the wild Electric Bat Dollyphans and I'm sorry to say this you have to fight them to get the egg. After you got the egg fly back to skull island and talk to teacher in the Buccaneer class again and your quest is complete. You'll earn a pet and badge reading: Master To Wild Dollyphans.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ensign
Jan 30, 2017
First we to make picture of the Dollyphans like I did.