Bond Privateer Infinite range 2 targets: an ally and an enemy Make a bond between two fighters; prevent them from attacking or debuffing each other. Lasts for 5 rounds. It can be used on hidden enemies, without revealing them.
Conspiracy Privateer Infinite range 2 targets: an ally and an enemy A variation of The Pact, where instead of just being peaceful, the 2 fighters separate from their teams and create their own. They can buff each other and attack their former teams, and it lasts for 3 rounds instead of 5.
Hallucination Witchdoctor Infinite range Single target Target is confused, frightened; has a 50% chance not to obey their next battle order. If they don't obey, they have a 50% chance not to do anything, a 40% chance to just walk around, and a 10% chance to do a basic attack or use one of their powers. If you're lucky, they might just end up doing the order you wanted them to do in the first place. Can't be used on hidden enemies.
Soul Shackle Witchdoctor Infinite range 2 targets: an ally and an enemy Both targets recieve -50% Weapon Power for 5 rounds. Can detect but not reveal hidden. Consider this OP, with the Witchdoctor still having a Spell Power advantage, but isn't everything?
Rivalry Buccaneer Infinite range 2 targets: an ally and an enemy It's like the opposite of Bond; the targets are angry at each other and will do +50% Physical and Magical damage to each other. Lasts for 5 rounds.
Bloodlust Buccaneer Infinite range 2 targets: an ally and an enemy Opposite of Conspiracy; the targets are enraged, and can only hurt each other, and do double damage to each other. Lasts for 3 rounds.
Inferno Pact Swashbuckler Infinite range 2 targets: an ally and an enemy Kind of like Soul Shackle; except instead of weapon power debuffs, both recieve an intense poison, a huge burst flames every round, for 3 rounds. The damage is 3x your spell power.
I'm out of ideas for more of these, sorry Musketeers, and I guess half-sorry Swashbucklers. But surely you guys have some ideas in your heads?
Those Privateer powers are completely useless. Why would I purposely restrict my companions?
Um, what if the enemy on the other end is an OP swashbuckler with black fog, assassin's strike, and max crit chance on you? And the companion on your team that you selected is valuable, and you want them to be safe so they can buff or heal?
OK the second one is indeed useless. But the first one, Bond, still allows your companion to attack other enemies and help your team, they just aren't going to cross paths with the selected enemy.