Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Disconnecting in the middle of a battle problem.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
I don't know if this the right place to put this... this a suggestion and a problem at the same time.

So today I was just in a battle fighting some monsters, but in the middle of the battle, I lose connection from the game.

Once I reconnected, literally 8 of my companions were wounded and now I have to wait 4 hours for them to revive.

I know the whole bed rest thing is to encourage you to train your companions to their fullest, but what am I supposed to do when I am disconnected from the game and the enemy team just sweeps my team when I am not looking?

My suggestion is when you lose connection in the middle of a battle, you automatically go back to the last Life Fountain you visited, that way your team isn't going to get demolished for something that isn't even your fault.

Please add.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mycin Xanderman on Sep 17, 2016 wrote:
I don't know if this the right place to put this... this a suggestion and a problem at the same time.

So today I was just in a battle fighting some monsters, but in the middle of the battle, I lose connection from the game.

Once I reconnected, literally 8 of my companions were wounded and now I have to wait 4 hours for them to revive.

I know the whole bed rest thing is to encourage you to train your companions to their fullest, but what am I supposed to do when I am disconnected from the game and the enemy team just sweeps my team when I am not looking?

My suggestion is when you lose connection in the middle of a battle, you automatically go back to the last Life Fountain you visited, that way your team isn't going to get demolished for something that isn't even your fault.

Please add.
It is a problem with this game that it can't recognize a disconnect caused by internet problems from a deliberate disconnect/game exit.
The game program counts it as a "Flee" situation, in which case the companions that were with you in battle end up on bed rest.

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
This has happened to me before as well. Not sure exactly what the solution is, but I do think miracle mitch should be a little cheaper than he is.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
This has happened to me and is just a calculation for example you would win and lose none of there is a significant level difference might lose one for same level two for one to three above and then all for a few more than that. It hasn't made me lost but if you lost all three companions you must have had a great strategy

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Mycin Xanderman on Sep 17, 2016 wrote:

Please add.
Yeah this has happened to me more than a few times. Its definitely annoying and obviously disrupts the game. Hopefully one day there will be a solution to this problem, until then I guess I just have to save up my funds for Miracle Mitch and hope my internet connection holds up.