Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Deacon's loot table needs serious updating!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hi!

I've fought Deacon in Cool Ranch's Motherlode Mine many times & other than getting gold, there's hardly anything unique in his table worth getting for level 35+ Pirates. It feels empty knowing that there's not much to get from Deacon after defeating him. No wonder he doesn't have his Second Chance Chest.

I must seriously & kindly ask of you this request, P101 team, update Deacon's loot table so that there's always something unique in his table worth getting, like his weapons or his clothing, especially his hat, his boots, his outfit that has his cool-looking cape, & his mask. Those would be some cool unique loot items to get from Deacon! I've made my mistake about his unique loot before, but I've learned from it.

What do you think, Pirates? I would like to get that spark gun weapon or his cane from him. Would you?

Thanks again for listening!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
Hi!

I've fought Deacon in Cool Ranch's Motherlode Mine many times & other than getting gold, there's hardly anything unique in his table worth getting for level 35+ Pirates. It feels empty knowing that there's not much to get from Deacon after defeating him. No wonder he doesn't have his Second Chance Chest.

I must seriously & kindly ask of you this request, P101 team, update Deacon's loot table so that there's always something unique in his table worth getting, like his weapons or his clothing, especially his hat, his boots, his outfit that has his cool-looking cape, & his mask. Those would be some cool unique loot items to get from Deacon! I've made my mistake about his unique loot before, but I've learned from it.

What do you think, Pirates? I would like to get that spark gun weapon or his cane from him. Would you?

Yar! As the first elite we meet, it was a little disappointing NOT to get a souvenir of our encounter

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Yes I would love to wear Deacon's mask around on my Musket, I have a question though how many times did you farm him? I mean we knew from the start that he doesn't drop his clothing.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
Hi!

I agree with you. After what Deacon did to us, it'd be great if we could rob him blind! His whole getup, his sparkgun, and his cane! All of it could be useful boss gear with the right epics and moves!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ninja Phoenix123 on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
Yes I would love to wear Deacon's mask around on my Musket, I have a question though how many times did you farm him? I mean we knew from the start that he doesn't drop his clothing.
Many times.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Deacon should absolutely have special gear! He is basically the final boss of cool ranch and our enemy before we knew anything about the armada. We should get his gun, boots, outfit, and hat!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I have always wanted that Deacon's spark weapon, for both of my young Musketeers. That would be a nice weapon to collect. In addition that hat look really nice, like my says " I want that hat Deacon." As well as his cape and his cane. That would be a nice loot for our pirate(s) and hang his mask as a decor in our deed(s) or dorm.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ryanbold2 on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
Deacon should absolutely have special gear! He is basically the final boss of cool ranch and our enemy before we knew anything about the armada. We should get his gun, boots, outfit, and hat!
Actually, he's Book 10's final boss & the last boss in our, as I call it, "Second Trip" to Cool Ranch, not the last boss of the whole of Cool Ranch itself. See my post, "About our visits to worlds in the game...", so you'll know that what you're thinking isn't really like how Wizard101 does in their ways of visiting their worlds. Who believes that our adventures in previous worlds should only end because we only defeat the recent boss of that world & move on to another world? Besides that, he should definitely drop his own unique loot!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
At least his mask as a decoration for my wall...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
warriorscreed on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
I agree with you. After what Deacon did to us, it'd be great if we could rob him blind! His whole getup, his sparkgun, and his cane! All of it could be useful boss gear with the right epics and moves!
Aye, and such boss gear worth grinding for. I was disappointed to see his loot table having no unique loot drops, especially since he is the first Clockwork Armada Elite we get to destroy.