Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

deacon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 23, 2013
you should put gardening in p101 and new pets and maybe lower the price of fin dorsal, and skill points, and put dragonspyre in p101 as well. and my grand idea is that you bring back deacon and he fights for us and we get him as a companion.
say yar if you agree

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
eh, first of all, blind mew clearly said no armada companions, so deacon is out of the question, gardening, sure why not? and lowering prices on expensive companions is well, not possible, and dragonspyre is not a playable quest world in P101, but blind mew (our great question answerer) has said that it will be more included later on

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Blind Mew repeatedly said he's not a fan of having an Armada troop join the PC. Deacon is definitely out of the question.

We're getting new pets VERY soon. Read the official announcement from One Eyed-Jack.

Lowing Fin Dorsal. Sure, probably in a special promotion like the Year of the Horse.

Gardening? Not a fan of it, both in-game and...not-in game but who knows.

Lowering skill points cost. Hey, you got my yar.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
clockworkAngelPrin... on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
you should put gardening in p101 and new pets and maybe lower the price of fin dorsal, and skill points, and put dragonspyre in p101 as well. and my grand idea is that you bring back deacon and he fights for us and we get him as a companion.
say yar if you agree
I totally agree with you on gardening, it can be time consuming and some players love gardening, so why not?

As for bringing Deacon back, I don't really like this idea x. x considering the fact that the Armada is our enemy, why would we trust them?, also Blind Mew said he didn't like the idea, and I agree with him.

Lowering the price of Fin Dorsal and skill points? I don't think this is the best idea, unless you mean Fin Dorsal should have a temporary discount, because if the price of crowns companions permanently lower, then it's not fair on those who have already bought them, this goes for skill points too, if ye want them, then ye have to earn them!

Oh, and I agree that Dragonspyre should play a bigger role, the more things the better :P

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
clockworkAngelPrin... on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
say yar if you agree
I personally don't think that gardening makes a whole lot of sense in Pirate101.
Really you have to consider why it was put in to Wizard101 in the first place. Perhaps you weren't playing wizard back then, perhaps you only started playing after gardening was added. But, gardening was KI's answer to the players' request to have a way to more easily farm crafting ingredients. We asked for a way that allowed us to get crafting ingredients without having to travel around the spiral and hope that times like black pearl orchids, or mistwood, or stone would turn up when we were looking for them. Now Wizard101's gardening did help with that issue a little bit, but honestly not enough to really make a difference.

Now there is currently no crafting in Pirate101, no pet snacks yet, and no treasure cards yet either. I know in this coming update there will be pet snack and pet equipment added as well as the dubloons which will act similar to the treasure cards. So far, these items all seem to have reasonable methods for pirates to aquire them. We will have to wait and see when the update comes to the test realm.

But, since gardening was really added to address the issue of obtaining ingredients for crafting, I really don't see a point of it ever being added to Pirate101. Currently there's nothing besides gold that could possibly get from having a garden, and reallly, gold is very easy to get for us pirates. I just don't see any reason for gardening to be included in this game.