Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Day/Night/Morning/Sunset

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
I was thinking there could be an option in the options menu and maybe you could change the time (Other players would only see time they've changed)
I've wanted to see what its like if marleybone has a day time or when its night in cool ranch Or maybe a aquilan sunset

Though i can see why it wouldn't be added because it will probably take a lot of coding work I also dont know how it would work if you wanted to see a day time in one world and night in another

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JoseRed708 on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
I was thinking there could be an option in the options menu and maybe you could change the time (Other players would only see time they've changed)
I've wanted to see what its like if marleybone has a day time or when its night in cool ranch Or maybe a aquilan sunset

Though i can see why it wouldn't be added because it will probably take a lot of coding work I also dont know how it would work if you wanted to see a day time in one world and night in another
I'm sure it would be amazingly difficult and probably need a lot of a mysterious thing called "band width", which I don't understand at all.
On one MMO I played the times of day changed by the hour. This was Free Realms, so it was possible to go to say Sea Side and stay there for a couple hours and see the daylight slowly change to twilight, then fade to night.

Ensign
May 23, 2014
Idk I like how some skyways are eternally in night and some eternally different parts of the day. It would be cool to see the other side, but that's be a lot of work for the artists. And I feel like we need them working on the upcoming update right now. But cool idea!