Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Daily Quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 26, 2011
I believe it would be nice for there to be Daily Quests in Pirate101. If you could, please reply to let me know you what you think about this idea.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
space12350 on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
I believe it would be nice for there to be Daily Quests in Pirate101. If you could, please reply to let me know you what you think about this idea.
To me I wouldn't like that idea, it normally takes me 2 days to do quests. I know they did it to wiz but who cares!

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
shooty202 on Oct 16, 2016 wrote:
To me I wouldn't like that idea, it normally takes me 2 days to do quests. I know they did it to wiz but who cares!
Daily Quests are the equivalent to Login-Rewards, which promotes players getting on for a few minutes a day and keeps the player-base relatively stable. Personally, they need Login-Rewards and Daily Quests, especially for the end-game content (or lack thereof). Login-Rewards should run much like how Guild Wars 2 does theirs, where you don't have to log in consecutively but rather at your own convenience while climbing a ladder of rewards. This would be fair for both the busy and not. I'm not a fan of Login-Reward systems that reset the second you forget to claim them for a day, it's quite unfair especially with how chaotic life can be.

These are mechanics that they will have to implement if they want the game to continue to grow, it's just how MMOs work.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Nightblood1995 on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
Daily Quests are the equivalent to Login-Rewards, which promotes players getting on for a few minutes a day and keeps the player-base relatively stable. Personally, they need Login-Rewards and Daily Quests, especially for the end-game content (or lack thereof). Login-Rewards should run much like how Guild Wars 2 does theirs, where you don't have to log in consecutively but rather at your own convenience while climbing a ladder of rewards. This would be fair for both the busy and not. I'm not a fan of Login-Reward systems that reset the second you forget to claim them for a day, it's quite unfair especially with how chaotic life can be.

These are mechanics that they will have to implement if they want the game to continue to grow, it's just how MMOs work.
I agree. I've been on and mist of the players are people who haven't beaten the game so we need something to keep max levels like me ,who are just waiting for the next story update, to keep playing and checking in until the next world is implemented. Also it would keep people from in installing the game for 3 years at a time after beating the next story update.