Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cutscenes!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
Hello, CyanGirl here. I was thinking about an idea that suddenly surfaced when I was finishing Bonnie Anne's promotion quest to Sniper. I know we have puppet shows and all that, but what about cutscenes? By cutscenes, I don't mean the normal ones we already have in game, but real, actual cutscenes.

Sorry, let me explain. If Bonnie Anne actually hid up in the tower with the player and sniped Rooke, maybe during that time we would have a loading screen like usual, except then after that we would have high-def detail and a few moments of dialogue between the captain and Bonnie Anne - but no text down below, just a brief moment of conversation; Bonne Anne setting up her rifle to fire a shot, and excellent sound quality. But even me, a person who has barely any experience with making video games - I understand this will be very hard to achieve.

It's a tad bit hard to explain, but if you get the gist of it, comment below. Even if you don't, comment and maybe ask some questions.

An example would be like the cutscenes in those Diablo and Dark Souls commercials, I guess. Google it.

Post your replies down below, and tell me what you think!