Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Customizing Characters

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
If it's possible I believe that Pirate101 should have a system where a shop can re-customize your character such as hair and face looks. Due to me making my characters a while ago, I feel like my taste in creating this Witch Doctor wasn't the best.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fchaseng on May 22, 2019 wrote:
If it's possible I believe that Pirate101 should have a system where a shop can re-customize your character such as hair and face looks. Due to me making my characters a while ago, I feel like my taste in creating this Witch Doctor wasn't the best.
Welcome to the message boards, fchaseng! This function has been asked for many times. Young players who began their pirate adventures nearly 7 years ago are now young adults, what satisfied a teen may not be the choices they would make now. Hopefully, we might get it as Wizard101 recently got a way to do this.

Ensign
Apr 01, 2013
Ah, like the Magic Mirror in Wizard101?

I too would like that as I dislike my Privateer hairstyle due to me making it a long long time ago