Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown purchased companions-suggestion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
I would like to purchase several companions from the crown store but am concerned I will run out of skill points, or be forced to buy tons more.

One suggestion which was brought up was granting extra sleep tokens per X amount of crown purchased companions. This would allow us to purchase and use them without inhibiting ourselves on skill points.

also when I buy 10 or more skill points from the vendor on one character it locks out purchasing them on all my characters?

Thanks for a great game.

John Kelly

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Magnas54 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I would like to purchase several companions from the crown store but am concerned I will run out of skill points, or be forced to buy tons more.

One suggestion which was brought up was granting extra sleep tokens per X amount of crown purchased companions. This would allow us to purchase and use them without inhibiting ourselves on skill points.

also when I buy 10 or more skill points from the vendor on one character it locks out purchasing them on all my characters?

Thanks for a great game.

John Kelly
As I understand it, a Pirate can only purchase Training Points until you have 10. Then you can't purchase any more until you have less than 10. This can be done by using the Training Points you have. I suspect this was done because people would buy Training Points at a lower Pirate level (when they are cheaper) and use them at higher levels.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
SlightlyMadWizard on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
As I understand it, a Pirate can only purchase Training Points until you have 10. Then you can't purchase any more until you have less than 10. This can be done by using the Training Points you have. I suspect this was done because people would buy Training Points at a lower Pirate level (when they are cheaper) and use them at higher levels.
Actually you can only buy 10 training tomes at a time. Once you buy 10, you'll have to exit out of the buying menu then enter back in to buy more of them.