Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Creature Promotions

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I was just wondering, will creature companions ever get a promotion? Because when I think of the creatures I have fought in the game, there are different ranks of some of them, such as Sky Snake Queens, Scorpion Queen and etc. I just think it would seem a bit of a shame to have only companions that can talk have promotions.

Thanks for any feedback!

Noble Tyler Strong61

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
I was just wondering, will creature companions ever get a promotion? Because when I think of the creatures I have fought in the game, there are different ranks of some of them, such as Sky Snake Queens, Scorpion Queen and etc. I just think it would seem a bit of a shame to have only companions that can talk have promotions.

Thanks for any feedback!

Noble Tyler Strong61
I suspect its probably why they don't. Consider this: So Skysnake companion, we are at your hatching ground and are looking for the golden egg shell, what do you remember about that legend? Skysnake "Hisssss" It would play out the same for each one. So yea it makes it really tough to write for, but that is just me. I do not have the genius of Blind Mew so it's only my guess.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I just think it would seem a bit of a shame to have only companions that can talk have promotions
--------

That is not true.

As for non-anthropomorphic creatures getting promotions, probably not. Some companions will only stay at one tier.