Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Create a companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 13, 2012
This might seem stupid to some of you, but I was thinking maybe in the "Crown Shop" you could add a create your own companion. Like choosing an animal and then choosing his/her clothes and weapon. If you won't add it, it's fine but I thought it was a cool idea.

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
i find it cool i could create a penguin like i wanted and give him a pistol :)

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
well if you mean make a companion where you can control how it looks and what it is that is fine, but I think it would be WAY to easy if you would like pick its epic options.

Fearless john west level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john morris level 32

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
This sounds like an awesome idea! you could choose maybe 3 epics (Crown price increases depending on how many and what you choose) and about 7-9 talents? maybe it could be similar to how you create your character in the very beginning of the game.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
that's actually a good idea,i've always loved creating my own things in video games and i think it's likely i'd like this if they added this.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
They should make it a bundle and have certain options and what not

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
joeyman280 on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
This might seem stupid to some of you, but I was thinking maybe in the "Crown Shop" you could add a create your own companion. Like choosing an animal and then choosing his/her clothes and weapon. If you won't add it, it's fine but I thought it was a cool idea.
That sounds amazing

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
my thinking is unless you pay crowns the epics are random for that class and you can choose three powers for them to have. the only porblem with this is promotion ... then again i feel like if you could make a companion then sell it for money perhaps KI could make a quest for you if they are feeling nice. that or you could just pay money with no talking at all (i'm looking at you Quint!) and also you should be alllowed to give them a title.
say i made a shark crossbowman.
i'd probably called it cutthroat bowman or sumthin. anyhow up to you what ya guys think ya know?

lvl 22Buccaneer Jason Carter.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2013
Hello members of the Message Boards!

I think this is a really cool idea! I think it should go like creating a regular character. First start off with the origin of the companion, then start with the actual, animal character. Then move on to the color of their fur/skin. After that you would move to their weapon and then their names.

This would be cool for the crown shop to have! I think the price should go from 500 to 1000 crowns only because this is unique and that not often will you create a cool companion like this. But also, their would be a lot to put into these companions. For example, what they would say in quests, when they get promoted, their back story, etc.

This is a really cool idea but I think it would not be possible. Why not just get one from the crown shop or gte one during a quest instead?

- Coldroplay

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
that is a really good idea! I would love this and possibly buy some crowns just to get this c: If I had to choose I would probably make it a swashbuckler or musketeer :)

- Hazel L41

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
I would like cutthroats even the new ones the tiger ones and those panther dudes like from bochbeard bundle with the swords and some new weapons and maybe they can build a new port in skull isle skyway and you have to do quest to earn them and no crowns needed but ye need to do alot of quest