Cool ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2011
36
This is just a though EVERY SKYWAY IN COOL RANCH IS OVERLY BIG
I think that you guys need to make the skyways in cool ranch smaller
Thanks for readin ~.^


~Sneaky Blake Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Blake the balance on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
This is just a though EVERY SKYWAY IN COOL RANCH IS OVERLY BIG
I think that you guys need to make the skyways in cool ranch smaller
Thanks for readin ~.^


~Sneaky Blake Holystone
I kind of like it that way. It is patterned after the Wild West and that was and still is majorly BIG.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
What's worse is traveling between bug sky and Santos pollock Skyway every time

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
Worst part of the game: Too much traveling between locations. And Cool Ranch is kinda boring

Commodore
Jul 07, 2013
960
Don't you just love the sunset in big sky...beautiful.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
EMC99 on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Worst part of the game: Too much traveling between locations. And Cool Ranch is kinda boring
Man, I just must be the easily amused type. I have never really been bored with this game. (Well ok I admit to nodding off a few times while farming chests in Ithaca but that was my choice of activity, not the game progression stuff needed. ) Whether I am questing or just nosing around and checking out the little perks the art dept has put into the environment and then trying to find a unique way to catch a cool screenshot. I am always delightedly content. Then there are the other times when I am blasting ships or baddies with a fiendishly evil giggle . Boring has never entered into my experience.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Man, I just must be the easily amused type. I have never really been bored with this game. (Well ok I admit to nodding off a few times while farming chests in Ithaca but that was my choice of activity, not the game progression stuff needed. ) Whether I am questing or just nosing around and checking out the little perks the art dept has put into the environment and then trying to find a unique way to catch a cool screenshot. I am always delightedly content. Then there are the other times when I am blasting ships or baddies with a fiendishly evil giggle . Boring has never entered into my experience.
It only does when I'm traveling heaps like now I have been going to Coopers roost and tumbleweed Skyway alot to be honest they need a but more in Arroyo grande like probably the wild bunches hideout is there yes this game is really fun but probably close the skyways in a bit so it's not as long I don't want to use boost I'm saving up for the bison galleon

Captain
May 13, 2011
564
you think cool ranch is bad? think about monquista. terra primata is a huge skyway and there are few important places

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
you think cool ranch is bad? think about monquista. terra primata is a huge skyway and there are few important places
Then think about going through 3 tieera primata skyways now do you see what I mean

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Then think about going through 3 tieera primata skyways now do you see what I mean
Four if you count hinted skyway

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
sparticus32 on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
Four if you count hinted skyway
No I'm talking about traveling between locations that's 3 tieera primarta skyways for you