Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Complete list of update changes

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
The game updates page is rather lacking, in my opinion. It is only a highlight reel of the big things that are coming. I'm sure some people are ok with that but I would like to see evertyhing that has changed with this update. In particular, I would like to know if you have fixed any of the bugs that still exist in the game.

One bug in particular is one I have brought up before regarding dubloon summons https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-bilge-pump/doubloons-summoning-in-bad-places-8ad6a41648f404dc014900c552d459a1
That was 2014 and last I checked it is still happening. Is this bug fixed? Who knows?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Did you test this in the Test Realm? If not, maybe that is one reason it didn't get fixed. They did fix the problem with the Swashbuckler Raptor not showing his Agility Points (the Agility Points used to be stuck at one).