Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions you kinda want added

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Post any ideas for new companions.

I think it would be interesting if one of the armada's clockworks malfunctions, or is modified somehow, and joins your crew.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
As said MILLIONS of times, Blind Mew says that the chance of a Clockwork companion is EXTREMELY limited. The closest we'll get to something like that is the Prince Yulefest companion, with his moves being exactly like that of an Armada Musketeer. But, a companion I'd want to see added is the Brass Monkey. He'd be a great musketeer!

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
warriorscreed on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
As said MILLIONS of times, Blind Mew says that the chance of a Clockwork companion is EXTREMELY limited. The closest we'll get to something like that is the Prince Yulefest companion, with his moves being exactly like that of an Armada Musketeer. But, a companion I'd want to see added is the Brass Monkey. He'd be a great musketeer!
Yeah, like he comes after you for revenge, but comes to respect you after you defeat him again, and joins you.

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
I would love to see our class trainers being our future companions, some day down the road when we're at a very, VERY high level. Probably having to fight them beforehand too, or do some huge task for them, or somethin'.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Another companion would be Calico Jake. He would be a good replacement for the Cat Pirate. However, KI could bring the Cat Pirate back. Remember, they retired the BUNDLE......not the COMPANION.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here are my top picks

1.The Iron Monkey this will be a cool companion to be added in the crew.Got some really awesome abilities.

2.Maybe some Viking Bears, Warrior wolves and Raven Wizards from far off Girzzleheim, so ready to recruit these mighty companions.

3.Darkmoore Companions, who knows what spooky crews will join our pirate(s).

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I am always up for more primate companions. An orangutang buccaneer would certainly be a hoot.

Also, as I have posted before, a female samoorai named Moolan would be fun (and since Mulan was a Chinese folk hero long before Disney came along, there shouldn't be copyright issues).

-Indigo