Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Randomized Names

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I was wondering if there would be any chance that we could change a companion's name that had been randomized. I have two of the armada companions on the same pirate both with the name Presidos Sentrix. I would really like them to have different names.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Steven Owlhunter on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
I was wondering if there would be any chance that we could change a companion's name that had been randomized. I have two of the armada companions on the same pirate both with the name Presidos Sentrix. I would really like them to have different names.
This function has been asked for many times, I would love to change some of my ( side quest ) companion's names to something more appropriate.
Ashes of the Armada companion's names are randomized? Who knew?!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree -- this has been requested for at least three years.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Jul 2, 2019 wrote:
This function has been asked for many times, I would love to change some of my ( side quest ) companion's names to something more appropriate.
Ashes of the Armada companion's names are randomized? Who knew?!
I knew