Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion gear

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
Just another idea to throw out there. Woulod it be possible for kings isle to allow us to equip secondary gear to our companions? not new swords and clothes, but maybe just necklaces and rings. I feel they should be able to enjoy some of the spoils as well. i always get junk from the enemies and selling it all can seem wasteful to me . would be nice to help my companions keep up.

Community Leader
I had this thought the other day. What would be super cool is if the companion gear didn't grant stats, but instead granted abilities. That way, you could get even a bit more strategic and have a few more buttons to play with in combat.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
I think this sounds like a great idea! I am always selling things I don't need since I have a group of things that I want to be my permanent gear, it would be great to give some of those things that we don't want to use to our companions.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
hey thats a great idea! wouldnt mind the increase in damage and defense though...