Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion buying for previous card purchases.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2014
I suggest we be able to buy Companions with Crowns that have come with a card already and was used on another character. This would be great so that you would be able to buy, say the Admiral Bundle. Then have Handsome Dan on one character on the account. Then when you reach the To Be Continued... part you can get on an alt and be able to buy that companion or even get it for free. I thought this would be cool so that you wouldn't have buy 6 cards for one account to get a favorite companion.

-Sly Justin Young [Level 65 Musketeer]

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No, Bundles and the companions that come with them are exclusive to the pirate that claims them. What you're asking for would seriously cut into KI revenues. If you want that companion for another pirate, then you must buy the bundle.
Nor should these companions be released into the crown shop.

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
No, Bundles and the companions that come with them are exclusive to the pirate that claims them. What you're asking for would seriously cut into KI revenues. If you want that companion for another pirate, then you must buy the bundle.
Nor should these companions be released into the crown shop.
i agree with you on this :) they should be only special and only be able to get through game cards... or promotion...
if they made them free they would lose money plus i mean making a look alike one wouldn't be a bad idea but you can only get the real one though game cards