Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Companion additions

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
562
sɐǝpᴉ uoᴉuɐdɯoɔ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɹǝɥ ǝpnpɹooɯʞɹɐp

-Give Nanu Nanu a rouse
-Give Jane Canary a Sniper Shot (As Steven Owlhunter mentioned, it says she can bullseye a silver dollar at 50 yards easy, so why not give her a sniper shot)
-Give Hawkules, The Mooshu 5, Kraken Skulls companions, & Zeena a promotion
That's just what I have been thinking about ever since I beat VP2

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
101
It would also be nice if Gracie Conrad got a few shiny new toys...

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
1124
Give Oingo Boingo knockback or stun

Give lightning singer the black storm hunter a fire shot like zeena

Horse cross bow man give him an ormon reducting shot called dead bolt

Give monkey king his duplication move

Give the sky snake a venom attack

Give the scorpion poison

Give nurse Quinn a move that sacrifices her health to the crew

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
darkmoordude on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
sɐǝpᴉ uoᴉuɐdɯoɔ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɹǝɥ ǝpnpɹooɯʞɹɐp

-Give Nanu Nanu a rouse
-Give Jane Canary a Sniper Shot (As Steven Owlhunter mentioned, it says she can bullseye a silver dollar at 50 yards easy, so why not give her a sniper shot)
-Give Hawkules, The Mooshu 5, Kraken Skulls companions, & Zeena a promotion
That's just what I have been thinking about ever since I beat VP2
Awesome ideas, Jacob!

"Darkmoordude here with Companion ideas."

  • Give Fan Flanders a Hide Power.
  • Give Gracie Conrad a Summon for a new type of robot; possibly a remake of a Clockwork or Battle Angel in a sense.
  • And more coming soon!

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
101
And maybe give Gracie an ability called "Construct Turret" where she summons an immobilized ranged unit (that looks like a cannon) that has Overwatch (2-3) and a few special shots. It would essentially work like a cannon since it can't move. This would give defensive players a bit of an edge.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
562
I was actually just thinking of maybe Gracie could get an attack like brutal charge or something.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
629
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
Awesome ideas, Jacob!

"Darkmoordude here with Companion ideas."

  • Give Fan Flanders a Hide Power.
  • Give Gracie Conrad a Summon for a new type of robot; possibly a remake of a Clockwork or Battle Angel in a sense.
  • And more coming soon!
I don't think Fan needs a hide. She's already good enough of a companion.

Now for a buckler that could really use hide would be Ridolfo Capoferro. All he has after three promotions is just an epic strike. I say he could use an upgraded Super Strike, a Cast in Shadows, and maybe a Sneak Attack to make himself more useful in battle.

Louis has the least amount of powers upon his second promotion of the Kraken Skulls 5 with only 3 powers compared to the others' 4 or higher. I think he could benefit from Musketeer's Mastery since he also does not has a secondary power (ex. Brutal Charge and Backstab) like the others have besides his Rain of Mortarshells.

Catbeard should receive a Rouse or Valor's Fortress.

The Cool Ranch Companions excluding the Magnificent 7 should receive a promotion. They're gradually going to become obsolete as we progress to higher levels if they do not.

The companions belonging to the 5's groups besides the Presidio 5 could use a promotion.

Ensign
Apr 29, 2017
22
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
Awesome ideas, Jacob!

"Darkmoordude here with Companion ideas."

  • Give Fan Flanders a Hide Power.
  • Give Gracie Conrad a Summon for a new type of robot; possibly a remake of a Clockwork or Battle Angel in a sense.
  • And more coming soon!
Fan is already one of the best pve companions out there, he doesn't need anything else.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
PiratePablo1 on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
And maybe give Gracie an ability called "Construct Turret" where she summons an immobilized ranged unit (that looks like a cannon) that has Overwatch (2-3) and a few special shots. It would essentially work like a cannon since it can't move. This would give defensive players a bit of an edge.
It would make for a good promo quest where we have to collect parts from an actual turret somewhere.

Gracie Conrad really allows you to get creative.

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
101
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
It would make for a good promo quest where we have to collect parts from an actual turret somewhere.

Gracie Conrad really allows you to get creative.
That would be pretty cool.

I agree, Gracie does have a lot of potential. There are loads of things she could have that would be really fun to play around with.