Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clothing Ideas

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
I know many of you have ideas about clothing. So, why not create a tread dedicated to them?
Here is an idea I had:

Thresher Shark Outfit
Upon farming for the Shrimpy Shellmet, I saw a lot of the Thresher sharks and truth be told, their outfits are AWESOME! The colors work and the hand-wraps are amazing! I would love to sport this kind of outfit any day.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
I know many of you have ideas about clothing. So, why not create a tread dedicated to them?
Here is an idea I had:

Thresher Shark Outfit
Upon farming for the Shrimpy Shellmet, I saw a lot of the Thresher sharks and truth be told, their outfits are AWESOME! The colors work and the hand-wraps are amazing! I would love to sport this kind of outfit any day.
Yarr, I guess like a rock band from the 60's, I'll get some stones rolling(no? nothing? alright). On the topic of rock, I present my idea:

Rock Armor

It'd be a denim jacket with a white T-shirt. For pants, they'd have denim jeans. It'd be dyeable. This idea is that as pirates, we break the rules, and one of the stereotypes of rock stars is being a rebel. Tell me what you think.

Btw, I totally agree with what your saying. The Thresher Shark Outfit is AMAZING!! It'd be great to have.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65(but you knew that already).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yes, fashion forward pirates! If you look good, you feel good. I sometimes look at my pirates and I say " Girls, you look BAD! Let's go kick some tushie!"