Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class trainer combat attribute talents thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

Listen, I have seen the combat attribute talents the class trainers have, but why should many of these be available to one specific class only, especially to those tied to certain power &/or epic talent prerequisites before being trained? I get that they help us with our efficiency in combat, but we have so very little choices to train these kind of talents through each major class of choice we choose to different Pirates, & that is made left difficult for some pirates trying to win battles, even the toughest yet. Plus, while I really like that our companions' attribute talents are made available to all to expand their training options, regardless of class choices, their amounts of these kind of talents & it's higher ranks our companions have to up their stats are quite higher than our own & made these talents available to all Pirates to train, regardless of class choice. I thought they were minor before, even shortly after the game launched at that time, but, now, they're starting to become a part of a major thing, & that's not going to stay restricted to our companion units for long.

Thus, I kindly ask of you this request, Pirate101 team. Have our major combat attribute talents out class trainers have made available for all pirates to train, regardless of which pirate class we choose & have these kind of talents & their higher ranks the class trainers have adjusted to at least match those of our companions' talents to up our stats, including Accuracy, Armor, Damage(known as Rough), Dodge, Resistance, Spooky, Toughness, along with having new ones added to the class trainers to increase Agility, Will, and Strength, for I don't see these talents available to our class trainers right now, & only have these talents tied to their own prerequisites before training their higher ranks instead of having power &/or epic requirements tied to them & made most of these kind of talents free for Pirates to train without the cost of Practice Points. Would make us more efficient in combat with our companions' own, would it? Think of this. I've had to get this out of my mind since that was made not long ago.

Pirates, would you like to see this suggestion made someday? I would.

Thanks once again for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, even with all of these attribute talents & their higher ranks our class trainers have to offer by far(not counting the Epic Talents & their higher ranks. they're different.), & the way they make several of them trainable to specific classes only select Pirates choose, not just counting the ones shared by some class trainers, it still makes it & feels like there's even hardly anything to help Pirates get past through the low to mid to high level content, & that includes trying to win against tougher bosses, even the tougher ones to come. Even still, some of you can still remember how difficult getting past some of the toughest bosses yet can be(like Chief Antiphates, for instance. It was very tough to defeat all, or some, of those very tough Laestrygonean Trolls & Manticores before defeating Chief Antiphates, be it by solo or group. I know. My companions even fell during that last battle in the Cave of Lamos), even by solo & with all these kind of talents you have trained, it still feels there's still not enough to get past them smoothly. I still feel that these combat attribute talents & their higher ranks our class trainers have should be made trainable to all Pirates, regardless of which class of choice they choose & not have them tied to such numerous power/epic talent requirements, & have new attribute talents & their higher ranks that increase our Agility, Strength & Will added to the class trainers, just like the ones our companions train.

So, what do you think of this suggestion, Pirates? Would you like to see that made? I would, & it would help plenty of Pirates struggling to get past all the available low to mid to high level content the game has to offer by far.