Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class Specific Pets?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
With the recent advances in pets lately, I wonder if people would be for pets that were specific by class. Wizard101 has school specific pets, and it seems to work out, and it would add yet another layer of unique flavor to each class. Any suggestions?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Level 68 pets:
Witchdoctor - Netherworld Spectre
Buccaneer - Armoured Scallop
Musketeer - Valiant Dove
Privateer - Royal Skarakeet
Swashbuckler - Stealthy Cobra

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Having class specific pets would be nice. I had thoughts about getting unique class pets from our trainers like how Wizard101 does, but I didn't say anything about that. Still, it would be amazing if we get them via quests from them.

That said, I like that thought, but bear in mind that they just released Advanced Pets, so, give them time to make that happen.

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
I dont play Wizard101 so I dont know much about the new pets update but I love the update and I love your idea about the class specific pets.

My added flare to it is through the current enire game you would get three quest reward pets on of which will be a side quest that you gain a different pet depending on you class.

Also I personally think that the pets should represent your class. For example: Swashbucker~Graceful yet deadly Buccaneer~Tough up front and armored. I think Tyler and I have the same idea XD.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
My ideas on Class-specific pets:

Privateers: Pirate Dog
Musketeers: Archerfish
Witchdoctors: Cat Mummy or Shambling Turtle
Swashbucklers: Poison-dart Frog
Buccaneers: Armored Oni