For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Class Mount Ideas

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
413
So, I was reading the update notes for W101's Test Realm, and I saw they had school themed mounts. I was thinking it'd be cool if we had something similar. However I ran into a problem: idk what they'd look like. If you have ideas, please post.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10502
Buccaneer - a rhino
Witchdoctor - skeletal horse
Privateer - War Elephant
Musketeer - something mechanical, like an armored car?
Swashbuckler - Giant Swan ( choice of 2 colors, black or white; because we all know that for bucklers, STYLE matters! )

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
17
giant floating gun that you would sit on with you hands push down on the top of the gun and feet dangle on the sides and it hop when you move it be a vary fast mount cost 5000 crowns

ghost wings and small little spirits looks like for ghost wings on you back your floating in the air with little ghost like thing coming out of the ground around you also your eyes are glowing with a hint of green and when you move the ghost fly beside you and you wings flap mount vary fast cost 5000 crowns

a boat you sit in this boat with to pirate who would be rolling to the boat around also there be water under the boat at all times when you moved the water would start to splash up on the boat depending on what way you are moving and the crew on you boat would roll the boat for you and you sit there with you arm cross and eyes shut and little zzz coming up mount vary fast cost 5000 crowns

you would be the mount you would be carrying a big ship on your back you walk with the ship on your back and it rocks back and forth and a small crew would be on it moving around messing with your ship even if your standing still vary fast mount cost 5000 crowns

you would have a lasso on your side and each time you move you go up in the air lasso something and pull out you sword and while hold one in you mouth the one in your mouth would be in your mouth long as you had the mount on and it be like your swinging from pole to pole and if there like a house or something around it look like it really did tie itself around that and your were swinging mount vary fast cost 5000 crowns

what you think i like them all

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
I love all of these great ideas and think that class mounts are simply a fantastic notion! Maybe they could provide a class specific power, benefit or attribute(s) boost for the intended class. So, how about...

Shadow Drake (or maybe Shadow Bat)- A Drake that would have emerald, violet and black, shadowy wisps trailing from it and glowing eyes. It would let out a sinister shriek and it's idle animation would send a swirling Vortex of shadows up from the ground that would surround your pirate and leave him/her with googly eyes and quite dizzy!

Silverback Gorilla (or Polar Bear)- A gigantic and majestic gorilla that runs on all fours and with a thunderous might. It often beats on it's chest and sends steam from it's nostrils. When idle your pirate picks bugs out of it's hair and tickles it's armpits. (I love Esperanza's Rhino idea for a , but I had to think of something else too)

Spitting Cobra- (they're ranged right?)- A magnificent snake that sends sparks from it's serpentine mouth-- like that of Bonnie's Sparquebus. When idle it could coil around your pirate, causing your pirate's hat/helmet to pop off. That is until your pirate gently pops it on it's noggin, reminding the serpent just who is boss.

Dusky Dolphin- There's no better support creature than the beautiful dolphin and the Dusky Dolphin is quite a site to behold. When faced with terrifying odds, a dolphin will show no fear and often guide other creatures and even people to safety. For an idle animation it could shoot water through it's blowhole (even though that is not what their blowhole is for) and hit your pirate smack dab in between the eyes!

Praying Mantis- A Mantis is a thing of captivating beauty, but oh so deadly as well...just like a sneaky assassin and a Swashbuckler. Don't let it's beauty fool you, or you'll be it's next victim! For an idle animation it and your pirate could actually bow heads and pray....and then both lift your heads up to reveal a devilish grin!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
163
These are all Steampunk styled. DON'T JUDGE ME

- Enraged Machinotaur
- Hot Gear Balloon
- Spark Attacker
- Bronze Shiner
- ?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10502
Aaron FireEyes on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
These are all Steampunk styled. DON'T JUDGE ME

- Enraged Machinotaur
- Hot Gear Balloon
- Spark Attacker
- Bronze Shiner
- ?
I like steampunk, and I think we need a bit more of it in Marleybone or Valencia. A description of these mounts would help, in instance, what's a Bronze Shiner?

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
163
anecorbie on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
I like steampunk, and I think we need a bit more of it in Marleybone or Valencia. A description of these mounts would help, in instance, what's a Bronze Shiner?
I'm not entirely sure! I was just typing words. I do that, sometimes, don't worry. Though, I believe it might be some vehicle that is very old fashioned. From the 1950's +

Here are some descriptions, below this line --->
________________________________________________________

Enraged Machinotaur- A Minotaur with antennae as horns, gears, as hooves, and an electrical battle axe as a weapon. Black and red leather clothing that changes based on the colors of the pirates flag.

Hot gear balloon- Not quite sure what to put?

Spark Attacker- A metal basket, that is kind of like a mine-cart. Instead of regular wheels, there would be four very large gears that let the basket roll around. Above the basket is a sort of flag that seems to be made of lightning. "It's alive!"

Bronze Shiner- I dunno.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
644
- a whale.

- a scrimshaw drake.

- a Ki-Rin.

- a horse fit for a captain.

- a serpent.

Ensign
May 30, 2010
49
What we could turn pets into class mounts?
Witch doctor-Grimtooth Reaper
Musketeer-Clockwork Spider
Swashbuckler-Celestial Dragon
Privateer-Tawny Sky Turtle

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
17
Mist!
vary vary fast
cost 1000 crowns
you turn into a purple cloud of mist and float to were ever your moving your person when you idl you will look like your self standing there but with glowing eye balls! and purple mist fowling out word from you body o o

bullet
vary vary fast
cost 1000 crowns
you shoot a gun and your screen fallow the bullet were ever your moving your person is were the bullet will go but each time you stop or not moving it look like your aiming your gun

rock!
vary vary fast
cost 1000 crowns
a bunch of small rocks would go under you and when your move it look like your being taken away on the moving rocks and you be kicking at them fighting them as much as you can also when your standing still they like make you stand on them but your pushing them away because you don't wanna stand on them right then and there

Ninja!
vary vary fast
cost 1000 crowns
you would throw down a smoke bom then you would be running in a ninja outfit once you stop running a smoke bomb would hit you again the ninja outfit off and you standing there with you in a ninja pose but in your normal outfit

bird man!
vary vary fast
cost 1000 crowns
a bunch of birds come down out of the sky pick you up and fly you to were ever you want them to take you when your standing still the birds would be flying above your head and around you also when you get ready to move you below a pipe that let the birds know it time to fly

i want all these mounts if they do come out i have so much fun with them

Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
30
Ooh!

I have found the thread. The best thread. Ever. I am ready to burst into tiny little pieces and also spontaneously combust at the exact same time. THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD EVER.

Anyways, I think class mounts is a fantastically wonderful idea. All of your input is awesome. I quite like Valkoor's, though. As a swashbuckler, myself, I think the Praying Mantis mount is the epitome of EPIC. But I also like Musketeers, and snakes appeal to me too, so I like the Spitting Cobra as well. I also think we should add a horse in there as well, and as such I liked anecorbie's idea of a skeletal horse for a witchdoctor.

But I can't leave without giving some input of my own, right? Here goes!

WITCHDOCTOR: Witchdoctors are often associated with voodoo, and that includes dolls, right? So maybe it could be an animated tree, making creaking noises as it shuffles along, with the pirate on its back. The tree could have glowing yellow or blue dots for eyes, and its mouth would be a hole in the tree showing an array of sharp pointy teeth. Its arms would be gnarled branches, hanging limply at its sides, and its feet would either be stubs, like penguin feet, or something else. Green or black colored magic would swirl around the tree, and the pirate crouched on its back would have that magic emanating from one of their hands, the other hand clasped onto the tree.

(or maybe pirates [alive, of course] that are enslaved by your voodoo magics, carrying you on some sort of stand. cackle)

BUCCANEER: Okay, so, I just googled 'buccaneer' to give me ideas, and all I got were a lot of pictures of fighter jets. Maybe the mount could be a vicious bear, with Wolverine claws and Tokyo Ghoul eyes. I'll post a picture of it below.

MUSKETEER: I'll keep this short for now. Ranged, so maybe a Spitting Cobra, or a fish of some sort, because I heard it spits its bodily fluids as a weapon.

PRIVATEER: I got nothin'.

SWASHBUCKLER: Eagle or falcon, with an elegant purple sash

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
631
FireMorgan13 on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
So, I was reading the update notes for W101's Test Realm, and I saw they had school themed mounts. I was thinking it'd be cool if we had something similar. However I ran into a problem: idk what they'd look like. If you have ideas, please post.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
wow some fantastic ideas here! love this thread, gonna be difficult to come up with anything as epic as some of what i have read so far, but i gonna give it a go too! hope you like

an army tank built tough for one has a flag on the side displaying the owner's class but is dyable in pirates own colors

an icy crystal water chariot pulled by 2 dolphins(or seahorses) has swirling waves of sea spray surrounding bottom of the entire mount, and chariot has on its side a privateer flag also dyable in pirates colors

might be easier to draw than explain, but here goes...an arabian/indian style royalty tent scalloped around top of sun shade, owner lies back on pillows, 2 torches in front and being carried by a dozen tiki men(look like wizard tiki pet), back has witchdoctor flag also dyable in pirates colors

to be continued...(last time i got called away had to rewrite it cause of timeout XD)

stormy jen

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
631
FireMorgan13 on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
So, I was reading the update notes for W101's Test Realm, and I saw they had school themed mounts. I was thinking it'd be cool if we had something similar. However I ran into a problem: idk what they'd look like. If you have ideas, please post.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
continued

golden chainmailed heavy breasted war gryphon, with garnet or ruby eyes that sparkle, that wears a saddle that has buccaneer emblem but dyable in pirates colors

river spirit in dragon form(looks like haiku from movie "spirited away") owner is on a soft saddle blanket just behind head of dragon, swash emblem but dyable in pirates colors, it is a hovering and flying mount, owner is shown astride it gripping horns to ride, color of dragon is white with silver horns

along the way i had many other ideas though most not school or class based i had lots of fun thx for reading!

stormy jen

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
163
CyanGirl on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
Ooh!

I have found the thread. The best thread. Ever. I am ready to burst into tiny little pieces and also spontaneously combust at the exact same time. THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD EVER.

Anyways, I think class mounts is a fantastically wonderful idea. All of your input is awesome. I quite like Valkoor's, though. As a swashbuckler, myself, I think the Praying Mantis mount is the epitome of EPIC. But I also like Musketeers, and snakes appeal to me too, so I like the Spitting Cobra as well. I also think we should add a horse in there as well, and as such I liked anecorbie's idea of a skeletal horse for a witchdoctor.

But I can't leave without giving some input of my own, right? Here goes!

WITCHDOCTOR: Witchdoctors are often associated with voodoo, and that includes dolls, right? So maybe it could be an animated tree, making creaking noises as it shuffles along, with the pirate on its back. The tree could have glowing yellow or blue dots for eyes, and its mouth would be a hole in the tree showing an array of sharp pointy teeth. Its arms would be gnarled branches, hanging limply at its sides, and its feet would either be stubs, like penguin feet, or something else. Green or black colored magic would swirl around the tree, and the pirate crouched on its back would have that magic emanating from one of their hands, the other hand clasped onto the tree.

(or maybe pirates [alive, of course] that are enslaved by your voodoo magics, carrying you on some sort of stand. cackle)

BUCCANEER: Okay, so, I just googled 'buccaneer' to give me ideas, and all I got were a lot of pictures of fighter jets. Maybe the mount could be a vicious bear, with Wolverine claws and Tokyo Ghoul eyes. I'll post a picture of it below.

MUSKETEER: I'll keep this short for now. Ranged, so maybe a Spitting Cobra, or a fish of some sort, because I heard it spits its bodily fluids as a weapon.

PRIVATEER: I got nothin'.

SWASHBUCKLER: Eagle or falcon, with an elegant purple sash
Privateers () could get an elephant with a basket on its back. I am not sure what that kind of basket is called, though.

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
17
I think for a (i am one) its should be like in the spiral cup bundle in wizard101 that vine mount that has roses on it.

and for a i would think a kinda ghost horse.

a would be like a a big gorilla.

a would be a a cannon with a seat behind the cannon.

a i can think of any thing for them.

hope i can see these mounts in the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10502
Aaron FireEyes on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
Privateers () could get an elephant with a basket on its back. I am not sure what that kind of basket is called, though.
It's called a howdah.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
1220
Aaron FireEyes on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
Privateers () could get an elephant with a basket on its back. I am not sure what that kind of basket is called, though.
It's called a howdah.

I'm thinking that'd work better for musketeers, since they could then mount a howdah pistol on it and shoot at things as they galloped by.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
308
Hi these sound super cool Here's mine would be a crystal that makes mist that makes you fly would be a a barrel that you would stand on and when you run it would roll would be a little train that would be driven by little bandits sorry couldn't think of anything for that one would be a knights horse and when you move you blow a charge trumpet would be a to swords that would be kinda like ice skates and when you stop you pull a rose out of your pocket and that's it have a nice day everyone

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
413
Wow, I wasn't expecting this to be so popular. Thx for your ideas guys. I've loved them all and I hope KI uses any of them. I love the enthusiasm as well.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
732
This is a great idea it's unknown if these mounts are crown shop items or crafting items. Here are some of the ideas below.

= Behemoth, a huge creature resembling a rhino and a large prehistoric creature ( it's the largest land mamal of all time ). This maybe the largest mount in KI history, it's size is huge. It's like the " I could see my deed from here," impression.

=Flying Cobra, we got a pet for this. Maybe a cobra mount to ride on ? This will be fun.

= Flying Broom, this classic magical item can be use year round.

= Flame Eagle, a flying mount with shades of red,orange,gold,yellow and bronze.This resemble the season fall.

= Armored Elephant another mighty mount to ride on. It's an Elephant with some armor on it's body and some on it's tusk.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
894
stormyjensilverdra... on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
continued

golden chainmailed heavy breasted war gryphon, with garnet or ruby eyes that sparkle, that wears a saddle that has buccaneer emblem but dyable in pirates colors

river spirit in dragon form(looks like haiku from movie "spirited away") owner is on a soft saddle blanket just behind head of dragon, swash emblem but dyable in pirates colors, it is a hovering and flying mount, owner is shown astride it gripping horns to ride, color of dragon is white with silver horns

along the way i had many other ideas though most not school or class based i had lots of fun thx for reading!

stormy jen
Dragon? Dragon? DRAGON?!

There aren't enough words in the world to describe how much I want a dragon mount in Pirate101. A pretty dragon mount. Eastern style, since Wizard101's dragons are mostly Western dragons, save for the wyvern's hoard pack. And those are technically not wyverns at all.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
631
these were all so original i think it needs a big bump up...
stormy jen