Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain's Ship Cabin

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
When will we ever be able to enter the Captain's ship cabin? I would love to be able to go into there and decorate it and stuff! I remember J. Todd Coleman saying this was possible. but haven't seen it happen yet. A captain needs her own room on the ship imo. ARGGGGH!

Is this ever going to be possible? Thank you!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
i dont know the answer to that but i agree that would be awesome

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Well, KI's been hinting that the next update to Pirate101 will be a big one, so it's possible that entering a Captain's Cabin on ships is being plan (Do understand, though, that they will have to make 1 for every ship, excluding Rafts, that they've made in the game this far, which takes quite a bit of time). Plus I'm sure other Ship Updates are being planned. Have a little faith, and a full storage o' Yum. KI's full of surprises.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I really do hope that the devs will add a Captain's Cabin to the ship, or even a below decks area. I understand that compared to a story update, it's probably not very high on the list. But, we have been politely asking since launch.