Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captains only dungeon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 04, 2009
I think there should be a final dungeon of a world that there should be only the pirates themselves in the battle, maybe one other companion, but just an idea I came up with. What do you guys think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That is a bit what the companion promotions are like. Doing that quest in Aquila with only your Magnificent Seven companion was extremely challenging and fun.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Yikemz on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a final dungeon of a world that there should be only the pirates themselves in the battle, maybe one other companion, but just an idea I came up with. What do you guys think?
Hi there Yikemz.

I actually like your idea that every once in a while only your pirate goes into a battle against a boss enemy- kind of mono-y-mono or femono-y-mono (for our fellow lady pirates). If it was incorporated into a quest in a proper way that made sense, I think it would be a great change of pace. It also, perhaps, would make your pirate appreciate your companions a bit more and be more grateful of how often they save your hide in battle.