Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain blood respawn

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
I'm farming captain blood right now, but it takes forever just to finish finding the cards. Could they have captain blood as a enemy somewhere else that drops his boss gear? Maybe as a side quest like they did with Moo Manchu?

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
the tower of moo manchu and the tomb of kow cheng dungeons dont drop the same loot. true, we fight the same enemy, but the only thing shared on the loot roll is gold (i think). although. . . . That would be an awesome antagonist for the next gauntlet.

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
They don't have to be the same, they just need to look the same.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Since Captain Blood was only walking around because Death couldn't claim his soul until the card game was finished; I very much doubt that we'll be seeing him again. After all we finished the card game, killed the undead captain, & Death took his soul, He's not coming back.
Miranda was shortened from before, several battles were taken out and the mobs that used to roam the streets of Miranda are gone.
Yes, it's boring to farm that's why it's called a 'grind'.