Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can Menu Chat Be Improved?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I ran into a serious problem with Menu Chat today. I recently created a second pirate and I went to tell a menu chat friend about it. That went so horribly! There is no option in Menu Chat that says "I have another pirate". She almost didn't friend my second pirate because of this and I don't know if she realizes who the pirate she just friended is. I hate to say it but this is one of the dumbest things I have come across in the entire game of Pirate 101. I hope Ki will do something about this.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
I ran into a serious problem with Menu Chat today. I recently created a second pirate and I went to tell a menu chat friend about it. That went so horribly! There is no option in Menu Chat that says "I have another pirate". She almost didn't friend my second pirate because of this and I don't know if she realizes who the pirate she just friended is. I hate to say it but this is one of the dumbest things I have come across in the entire game of Pirate 101. I hope Ki will do something about this.
Give her a "True Friends" code and you'll both be able to speak via text chat - a menu chat friend did that with me and we're able to "talk" to each other.
Post Edit: Private messaging only

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Chat can be improved. Someone on menu chat was looking to morph pets, looked like he wanted to morph with anyone, any pet. I was willing, but gold was a little low. I couldn't explain in menu, closest I could come was something like, "I need to sell." Seems like "I need gold," could be added to the menu. I know there are other things from Wizard's chat that would be nice to have too.