Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Calico jake idea for blind mew

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Blind mew and/or other developers and players many people complained about the cat pirate gone and I have spoke with blind mew and asked him if one eyed jack, blind mew, or calico jake could ever be a companion and he said not jack and mew but jake is a possibility. But I know the people with the cat pirate will be upset with people getting the cat pirate for free so what if when he gets his promotions they won't look anything like the original cat pirate that way they p have different looks and don't look the same or it would be pointless in adding calico. Anyways I've made up a quest I want blind mew and the players to look at and decide if its good or not and if its good I hope the developers could at least add the companion and I'm ok if the quest doesn't get implemented I just want calico. Now for the quest I made here it is: Our pirate has returned from Valencia and has the news caligistro g has given him/her and you give mister m the report mister m says good workout gives you a new top secret mission. He tells you one of his top agents calico jake has been on a secret mission ever since the war began between VA and MB. Mycroft says that the lafitte crew and all criminals in the sewers are working with the armada calico took out lafitte's right hand man to find out what their plan is. Lafitte then told him bishop has a plan to destroy the isle of dogs by planting gelignite everywhere under the sewers that will blow up the place to bits. Then he says your mission is to help calico jake find out where bishop is hiding and ruin their plan or the isle of dogs will crumble. He tells you calico is hiding in a tavern up in the sewers and his code name right now is Felix once you find him he greets you and Bonnie Anne and tells you that you their will be a meeting in a cave in the sewers with bishop and black jean lafitte discussing the plan calico will be at the meeting and you will interrupt the meeting and take down bishop and lafitte and calico will have already known the plan before the attack calico will give you a signal when you are allowed to attack. Once you get there you find out bishop is not their and a armada troop gives the info instead and then you battle the armada and black jean lafitte once their defeated calico tells you the plan is that bishop is in a armada ship in a vortex and will detonate the bomb with a switch from his ship the bombs are in the sewers are hidden and armada ships will distract the navy ships. Calico says he will take care of the ships and the pirate will deal with bishop and blow up his ship with your own gelignite which will destroy the detonater. Once your in bishops ship in the vortex you fight your way to the control room once their bishop is their and says he will deal with you first then bomb the isle of dogs after you defeat bishop he flees in an armada ship then you blow up the ship and flee back to calico and mister m.
To be continued...

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Once your back to mycroft and calico jake mister m congratulates you on success of ruining bishop's plan and taking down the lafitte crew for good. He tells calico he can change back into his normal look (because he still looks like a cat smuggler) but calico jake says he prefers that look. Then mycroft tells while they were doing the mission he was looking into the info of caligistro he has come up with a new mission (which would be in the update after we go to caligistro) and jake says he would like to join our crew because it is more adventurous and would be safer now that he is an enemy of the armada. So after that quest calico jake joins are crew and he would be a universal free companion that looks different from the boochbeard cat pirate and when he promotes he still will look different from the other cat pirates promos.

So what do you think blind mew even if you don't use this I would still just like to get calico jake as a companion because he is my favorite NPC in the game because he has a backstory with Bonnie Anne and seems mysterious I hope you like this idea.
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 60
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64