Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buy and Battle Enemies in your own house!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Hi there,

Was just writing my last post when this one came to mind!
What if you could buy Enemies (like Crabs/Buffaloons etc) with gold and place them into your house providing that you have a big enough space! (Perhaps not in the house you get in Skull Island ) To make it work, (Using the Privateers house as an example), you could have a space like the PvP area but make items unplaceable there so it is dedicated to placing enemies on a pre-sized board. (I don't mean choosing where the enemies appear when you start the battle!) Perhaps buy the Enemies and have them in your inventory and when you want to battle them, then Mount them so they appear there when you get into battle?

My other idea was to have a Fountain in your house (Once again not the Skull Island house). However this one may be a bit too technical to sort out unless you disabled the bounding feature for the ones in your house. So this one is a maybe.

Thanks!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Crashbash111 on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Hi there,

What if you could buy Enemies (like Crabs/Buffaloons etc) with gold and place them into your house providing that you have a big enough space! (Perhaps not in the house you get in Skull Island ) To make it work, (Using the Privateers house as an example), you could have a space like the PvP area but make items unplaceable there so it is dedicated to placing enemies on a pre-sized board. (I don't mean choosing where the enemies appear when you start the battle!) Perhaps buy the Enemies and have them in your inventory and when you want to battle them, then Mount them so they appear there when you get into battle?

My other idea was to have a Fountain in your house (Once again not the Skull Island house). However this one may be a bit too technical to sort out unless you disabled the bounding feature for the ones in your house. So this one is a maybe.

Thanks!
This could possibly work, mate... I have this space near my Swashbuckler's house that's just a patch of grass and a few plants on the sides. I have no idea what to do with that space, so another battle arena to fight bosses would be cool to place right there

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
As I posted as a thread, which I can't seem to find at the moment. I think you should be able to buy houses that are set up for all sorts of different things and you could connect these areas through house portals. There could be a house area that is set up as an arena or dungeon area to which players could pick the types of enemies that are found there. There wouldn't be any epic drops, but you could still earn gold and lesser equipment.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for your feedback with the ideas. I appreciate it

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
maybe now every one can have a combat island for free that only you and your friends can access.It could be themed to your level.Also enemies would be at your level.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi there,

Thanks!
Maybe they could make it that you automatically heal when at your house, like they do on Wizards. I really love that feature.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Hi there,

Thanks!
kewl i think it would cost crowns and maybe you could fight bosses to get drops to place them in your house? anyone agree?