Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle Ideas Thread!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
This thread is all about bundles bundles and bundles. Make your own bundles and share your ideas about bundles! First up by me, the Whisperville Bundle

The Whisperville Bundle:
-Galleon of the Ghost Lord [Level 79 Galleon]: Same size and items as regular darkmoor galleon. Creepy features though (Eg skeletons roam abroad, cool patterns). Better stats.
-Black Guard Armor [Level 75+]: You know Sauron from Lord of the Rings right? Mix that with eagle shade armor and this is what you get.
-Haunted Castle [House]- its haunted.
-Black Dragon [Mount]
-Players Choice: Crow Wizard/Wizardess (not witch, big difference) [ Companion]

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
The Pharaohs bundle-
Sky-ship of Ra- Level __ (Undecided, as this bundle would be a side-release with Krokotopia update, So max level of ship unknown, for design think of the ship in W101 that took you between the Pyramid Island and the Krok Sphinx Island, with hieroglyphics along a thick strip on the outer-boarding.
Clothes given in bundle-
Pharaoh's helm
(Stats given : + 10 strength, agility, will, + 12 armor and resistance, 15 accuracy, 15 dodge)
Pharaoh's chestplate-
300+ health, 30 armor, 15 accuracy.
(Gives ability of valor's armor)
Pharaoh's Boots-
15 dodge, 10 agility, 10 strength-
(Gives, poison)
And then the weapon-
Pharaoh's set(Slashy/Smashy set)
(Design- Typical Egyptian Sword, with hieroglyphics engraved on the blade, round metal shield with scarab engraved on it)
290-350 damage.
Gives vengeance strike.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Oh yeah, forgot the Companion for the bundle, most important part!
Krok warrior.
Critical movements (He does have individual ones, I don't know if that's common for bundle companions but I want to have different ones)
Super hit- He grips both of his swords in a kind of parallel arm position. Slices his enemy then kicks them down.
Mega hit- He roars a mighty roar (Similar to the kurgha critical roar) Then jumps up, slams his sword down on his enemy as he lands.
Epic hit- He slashes his enemy with his swords, jumps back and throws throwing knives. Then finishes off with a circular spin hit with his swords on target.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got tons of bundle ideas, But I plan to share only a few!

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
I want them to make a Monquista bundle or a Valencian bundle. This is my idea for a Valencia/ clockwork one:

An Armada ship
Clockwork armor
Unicorn inventor companion ( or )
A house like Steed's ( i think that was his name) house with more stories
Clockwork sword (with gears and trinkets in it and on it)
5000 crowns or 1 month membership

I think I covered it all. I actually plan to get one or two or all of the bundles for Christmas. This was fun. I think I will come back and give my idea for a Monquista bundle when I have more time.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Royal bundle
-Marleybone galleon
-bulldog companion
-high admirals uniform[upgraded regular]
-sword and rifle set
-10000 crowns or 5 month membership
-Royal Palace[like emperors villa,but marleybone theme with larger island and citizens and guards ,and tele porter to other worlds,and even caves and jungles with enimes in them.

Cost-$55
-availible every where game cards are sold.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
Davey Bones' Locker Bundle

Ship - Graveyard Galleon, a spooky themed warship with bones and algae caked on the outside and a graveyard on the deck.

Pet - Grim Parrot, ghost version of a parrot with glowing eyes and the witch doctor talent

Companion - Deep Six Nick, a large Hawkules sized pirate wearing an old timey diver's helmet

Housing Item - Black Lagoon, a placeable body of water similar to a koi pond from W101 but with eerie dark water inside that contains has a leveled dungeon (like W101 Winterbane and Pagoda bundles). Davey Bones himself would be inside waiting for you. Will you learn what Davey Bones keeps in his locker?

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
The Paradise Island Bundle would include:

Tiki Master's Mask:

All levels(Tier 1): 6 Will, 5 Resistance, and 3 Damage plus a Ghost Wail Card

Level 10-14(Tier 2): 7 Will, 6 Resistance 4 Damage plus a Ghost Wail Card

Level 15-19(Tier 3): 7 Will, 7 Resistance 4 Damage plus a Soul Reaver Card

Level 20-24( Tier 4): 8 Will, 10 Resistance 4 Damage, 2 Armor and a Soul Reaver Card

Level 26-34( Tier 5): 8 Will, 12 Resistance 4 Damage, 3 Armor and a Soul Reaver Card

Level 35-45(Tier 6) 8 Will, 14 Resistance 5 Damage, 3 Armor and a Wyvernsong Card

Level 45-50(Tier 7) 8 Will, 14 Resistance 5 Damage, 5 Armor and a Wyvernsong Card

Level 50-59(Tier 8) 9 Will, 14 Resistance 5 Damage, 5 Armor and a Wyvernsong and Soul Reaver Card

Level 60+(Tier 9) 10 Will, 16 Resistance 7 Damage 7 Armor and a Wyvernsong and Soul Reaver Card

Tiki Master's Summoning Robes:

All levels(Tier 1): 2 Accuracy 2 Resistance 4 Will and a Bone Chant Card

Level 10-20(Tier 2): 3 Accuracy 4 Resistance 2 Armor 4 Will and a Bone Chant Card

Level 20-30(Tier 3): 4 Accuracy 5 Resistance 4 Armor 5 Will and a Bone Chant and Cadaver's Chanty Card

Level 30-35(Tier 4): 5 Accuracy 8 Resistance 5 Armor 6 Will and a Bone Chant and Cadaver's Chanty Card

Level 35-40(Tier 5): 5 Accuracy 9 Resistance 6 Armor 8 Will and a Bone Chant and Wyvern's Song Card

Level 40-49(Tier 6): 6 Accuracy 10 Resistance 6 Armor 9 Will and a Bone Chant and Wyvern's Song Card

Level 50-55( Tier 7): 8 Accuracy 11 Resistance 7 Armor 9 Will and 2 Wyvern's Song Cards

Level 55-60(Tier 8): 8 Accuracy 11 Resistance 9 Armor 11 Will and a Wyvern's Song and Stygian Chorus Card

Level 60+( Tier 9): 8 Accuracy 11 Resistance 10 Armor 12 Will and a Wyvern's Song and Stygian Chorus Card

Boots of Mass Mojo:

All levels(Tier 1) 3 Will 2 Dodge and a Hoodoo Touch Card

Level 10-15(Tier 2) 4 Will 3 Dodge and Mutineer's Grasp Card

Level 16-25(Tier 3) 4 Will 4 Dodge and Mutineer's Grasp Card

Level 25-35(Tier 4) 5 Will 4 Dodge and a Hoodoo Touch and Mutineer's Grasp Card

Brb

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
I'm Back :)

Boots of Mass Mojo Continuing at Tier 4:

Level 30-35(Tier 4): 6 Will 5 Dodge 2 Armor and a Mutineer's Grasp and Hoodoo Touch Card Level 36-40(Tier 5): 6 Will 5 Dodge 2 Armor and Mutineer's Grasp and Widow's Touch Card

Level 41-45(Tier 6): 8 Will 6 Dodge 3 Armor and Mutineer's Grasp and Widow's Touch Card

Level 45-50(Tier 7) 8 Will 6 Dodge 3 Armor and Mutineer's Grasp, Widows's Touch and Jobu's Breath Card

Level 50-60(Tier 8) 8 Will 6 Dodge 4 Armor and Mutineer's Grasp, Widows's Touch and Jobu's Breath Card

Level 60+(Tier 9) 8 Will 6 Dodge 5 Armor and Mutineer's Grasp, Widow's Touch and 2 Jobu's Breath Cards

Tiki Torch Staff: ( Boosted By Will, all Tiers have a cross shaped attack space Tier 1-9, Smashy/Staffy Weapon +4 Range(Tier 1-9) Requires Staffy Weapons(1) Tier 3-10

All levels(Tier 1): 14-25 Damage

Level 10-15(Tier 2): 45-51 Damage

Level 15-20(Tier 3): 51-76 Damage, (Gives Coward's Bane(1) from Tier 3-5)

Level 20-25(Tier 4): 78-95 Damage (Gives Eye Swarm Card from Tier 4-6)

Level 25-35(Tier 5): 95-120 Damage

Level 35-45(Tier 6) 115-145 Damage (Gives Mojo Echo(1) from Tier 6-9)

Level 45-50(Tier 7) 135-175 Damage ( Gives Ocuboros from Tier 7-9)

Level 50-55(Tier 8) 175-190 Damage

Level 55-60(Tier 9) 195-225 Damage

Level 60+(Tier 10) 215-225 Damage Gives Mojo Echo(1) Coward's Bane(1) Ocuboros Card

Companion: Qua-Honga Witch Docter Class:

Tier 1(Level 1-15) Qua Honga Water Mole Witchdocter,Starts with Critical Strike Magic(1) Plague and Improved Mojo Blast. Can choose 2 epics upon receiving.

Available Epics:

Mojo Echo(1-3)

Retribution(1-3)

Improved Mojo Blast(2-3)

Readied Spell(1-3)

Mojo Rising(1-3)

Coward's Bane(1-3)

Tier:2(Level 16-34) Qua Honga Water Mole Mojo Caster, Gains 1 epic and gets Critical Strike Magic(2)

Tier:3(Level 34-57) Qua Honga Water Mole DeathCaster, Gains 1 epic and gets Critical Strike Magic(3)

Tier:4(Level 58+) Qua Honga Water Mole Immortal Death Caster, Gains 1 epic and one Valor's Armor and Forlonged Plague

Brb with more

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Forlonged Plague is Assassin's Gloom (with a range of 5) and Plague is Assassin's Mist (with a range of 4).

Qua Honga's Range is 3(Tier 1-2) 4(Tier 3) and 5 (Tier 4) his Criticals are like Mormo's but with fire and black smoke.

Hope you like this, comments appreciated.

Jacob

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
This thread is all about bundles bundles and bundles. Make your own bundles and share your ideas about bundles! First up by me, the Whisperville Bundle

The Whisperville Bundle:
-Galleon of the Ghost Lord [Level 79 Galleon]: Same size and items as regular darkmoor galleon. Creepy features though (Eg skeletons roam abroad, cool patterns). Better stats.
-Black Guard Armor [Level 75+]: You know Sauron from Lord of the Rings right? Mix that with eagle shade armor and this is what you get.
-Haunted Castle [House]- its haunted.
-Black Dragon [Mount]
-Players Choice: Crow Wizard/Wizardess (not witch, big difference) [ Companion]
NIce idea on thread Golden Guardian and like your ideas. Having a creepy, haunted themed bundle would be pretty fantastic. The dragon mount and haunted castle would be epic!

You also got some very detailed and well thought out responses. I am working on a bundle and will post soon. Love the idea though. It just gets me even more excited about what bundle KI could possibly have up their sleeves for the next release.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
BrownBeard094 on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Forlonged Plague is Assassin's Gloom (with a range of 5) and Plague is Assassin's Mist (with a range of 4).

Qua Honga's Range is 3(Tier 1-2) 4(Tier 3) and 5 (Tier 4) his Criticals are like Mormo's but with fire and black smoke.

Hope you like this, comments appreciated.

Jacob
Wow Jacob.

Awesome ideas for a bundle. You put an incredible amount of detail into describing the bundle which sounds amazing by the way. Excellent job. The water mole witchdoctor companion is just what I would be looking for to add to my pirates crew. Not too many witchdoctor companions out there. I would buy the bundle just for that reason.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Antonio Shadowbrea... on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Davey Bones' Locker Bundle

Ship - Graveyard Galleon, a spooky themed warship with bones and algae caked on the outside and a graveyard on the deck.

Pet - Grim Parrot, ghost version of a parrot with glowing eyes and the witch doctor talent

Companion - Deep Six Nick, a large Hawkules sized pirate wearing an old timey diver's helmet

Housing Item - Black Lagoon, a placeable body of water similar to a koi pond from W101 but with eerie dark water inside that contains has a leveled dungeon (like W101 Winterbane and Pagoda bundles). Davey Bones himself would be inside waiting for you. Will you learn what Davey Bones keeps in his locker?
Great ideas Antonio. I like your ideas of The Grim Parrot pet and Deep Six Nick companion- (reminds me of the old Scooby Doo cartoon with the deep sea diver ghost) Anyways nice job.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Captain Kenneth on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
The Pharaohs bundle-
Sky-ship of Ra- Level __ (Undecided, as this bundle would be a side-release with Krokotopia update, So max level of ship unknown, for design think of the ship in W101 that took you between the Pyramid Island and the Krok Sphinx Island, with hieroglyphics along a thick strip on the outer-boarding.
Clothes given in bundle-
Pharaoh's helm
(Stats given : + 10 strength, agility, will, + 12 armor and resistance, 15 accuracy, 15 dodge)
Pharaoh's chestplate-
300+ health, 30 armor, 15 accuracy.
(Gives ability of valor's armor)
Pharaoh's Boots-
15 dodge, 10 agility, 10 strength-
(Gives, poison)
And then the weapon-
Pharaoh's set(Slashy/Smashy set)
(Design- Typical Egyptian Sword, with hieroglyphics engraved on the blade, round metal shield with scarab engraved on it)
290-350 damage.
Gives vengeance strike.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice ideas Kenneth- love the Egyptian themed bundle but I am quite partial to ancient history and things of that nature. The hieroglyphics on the blade and the ship are nice details- not to mention the scarab engraving.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Wow Jacob.

Awesome ideas for a bundle. You put an incredible amount of detail into describing the bundle which sounds amazing by the way. Excellent job. The water mole witchdoctor companion is just what I would be looking for to add to my pirates crew. Not too many witchdoctor companions out there. I would buy the bundle just for that reason.
Thank you Valkoor. I was just thinking about one and this popped into my head.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
The Mystical Bundle (MooShu):

-Samurai Fashion Set (All Tiers): Amazing Armor, Great Mask, Awesome glowing sword/gun/wand
-Empire's Galleon: Massive ship, different type of mooshu galleon.
-Dragon Panda companion: Buccaneer, comes with five epics and 2 cards.
-The Forbidden Palace (House)
-Sky Turtle (Mount)

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
The Rajah Bundle:

-Arabian Prince Outfit: Heavy armored style (does not require heavy armor talent) outfit. Cool mask. Massive Weapons
-Taj Mahal (House)
-Floating carpet (mount)
-Golden Flame warrior (Swash class): Fireskinned, red eyes, massive, kind of looks like a tiger set on fire. Comes with four epics and 2 talents. Similar strength to sarah steele.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
The Necromancer's Bundle

Since Malastaire shows up in P101, why not have a bundle devoted to him?

Outfit: Necromancer's robe - sort of like Malastaire's robe from W101, a very popular farmed item. Add a wizard's hat and boots...

House: Dark Wizard's Grotto - A nice wizard's watchtower which would be good for witchdoctors especially. Could be themed similar to the city under the death school whose name escapes me with an underground tomb, a graveyard, some creepy trees, and a fog covered lake.

Mount: Battle Drake - like the ones in Dragonspyre, but outfitted more to a pirate theme.

Pet: One of the death school pets with a new pirate theme, maybe a Dark Imp or Dark Sprite? Heck Hound?

Weapon: A wizard themed staffy weapon or a dark dagger/gun combo?

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
3 bundles:

Imperial Bundle:
(Polaris themed)

Imperial Winter Armor (small, thin, armor prices, that together, look like a well armored parka.
Guard Captains sabre (medium length pair of swords)
Icy Imperial Galleon (large, Polarian ship, with an "icy" look)
Grand Mansion (large, winged house, everything is covered in snow)
Arctic fox Swashbuckler (smaller than other foxes, with white fur and a shorter tail, promotes from Arctic Fox Tracker to Arctic Fox Spy to Arctic Fox Revolutionary, than, with a later update, to Arctic Fox Spymaster
Polar Bear mount (Well armored and armed polar bear)

Royale Bundle
(Monquista Themed)

King's battle armor (very glamorous, "Conquistador" type look)
Royal Halberd (looks like the Presidio Captain's halberd, yet at a larger scale)
La Galleon Royale (large Monquistan galleon, with banana designs and a large, single colored hull)
Mountain Citadel (built into the hills, large halls connected by gardens and mountain paths leading to a small dock)
Monquistan soldier (small monkey, with slightly different armor than the norm, promotes from Monquistan Guard to Mounquistan Guard Captain to Monquistan Royal Guard to, with a later update Mounquistan Royal Guard Captain)
Colonial battle standard, which boosts agility for "pirate" companions

Brimstone Bundle
(Dragonspyre Themed)

Dragonspyre Soldier's Armor (similar to the armor worn by soldiers in w101's Dragonspyre)
Dragon Flaming Knife ( collection of Shooty/Stabby throwing knives)
Brimstone Spire (built into one of the "Shards" surrounding Avernus)
Draconian Sorcerer(robed draconian based on summonings, promotes Draconian Student to Draconian Apprentice, to Draconian Journeyman, and with a new update, to Draconian Scholar)

So ya, these are my bundle ideas, hope you like them!

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Aristocrat's bundle
(A Marleybone themed bundle)
Clothing-(lvl. 65 clothing)
Aristocrat's Top hat- Gives First Strike. Stats: (Max stats) 12 Strength, 12 Agility, 12 will.
Aristocrat's slicker- Gives Battle Zeal, Stats- 111 health, 10 strength, 10 agility, 10 will.
Aristocrat's shoes- Gives great juju. 6 accuracy, 6 dodge, 12 armor, 12 resistance
-
Weapon-
Ruby cane- ( A smashy/slashy weapon cane with a ruby on top, a little spike on the bottom) Does 255-300 damage.
-
Companion : (Name is choosen by computer)- Dog citizen, Dog gentlemen, Dog aristocrat.

Home- Luxurious mansion (Pearl white outside, very similar to the mansions seen in movies, inside is 2 stories, several rooms throughout, has a built in interactable bookcase that opens like a door, leading a series of stairs that lead to a armory styled room only accessible by that bookcase.
Mount- A nice 2 player mount called "Aristocrat's Automobile" similar to the automobiles in Wizard101 Marleybone, one player would sit in front, the other in back of it.
Battle Standard- Increases all Furry companions (Bonnie Anne, Lucky Jack ETC) Accuracy, Dodge, and Damage by %50.

Alright, I think this is my last bundle i'll be thinking of.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
Ymir's Giant Bundle - Grizzleheim themed

Ship - a galleon version of Baldur Goldpaws' ship from Wizard 101, with ice themed equipment and a Grandmother Raven figurehead

Gear - Bearserker's Armor
Viking helmet shaped like a bear, armor and boots

Weapon - A huge battleaxe

Pet - the Winterhold polar bear

Mount - Wildclaw

Companion you can pick from one of three
Grendel Witchdoctor (witchdoctor)
Tusked Raider (buccaneer)
Moonstrider Watcher (swashbuckler)

You could even add a Pirate101 version of Winterhold to give us our first playable housing dungeon.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
The haunted bundle witch doctor themed (for witch doctors only )

ship - the witch doctor's frigate (witch doctor only )

Gear- a witch doctor only outfit hat and boots (depends on your level)

weapon - a witch doctor only weapon (again depends on level)

pet- bone cat

mount- black cat

companion- Lucina a possessed snake

house - the haunted isle of Hades

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Back with another idea:
A all pirate class bundle ( Cool Ranch themed)
OK first up the ship; A Cool Ranch ship (you know the ones the red sash gang use right? like one of those)
next the hat: A cowboy hat (of course)
[tier 1] provides the starting swashbuckler power and a weak one person healing power.
[tier 2] provides the first bleeding power(learned from Morgan Lafitte) and a strong one person healing power.
[tier 3] provides Mighty Charge, Sneak Attack and Revive.
[tier 4] provides First Strike x 3 and Riposte x 2 and Mighty Charge, Sneak Attack and Revive
OK next up the outfit; (a musicians outfit like the amigos en uno outfits)
[tier 1] provides Sneak attack and Rouse
[tier 2] provides Mighty Charge and Sneak Attack and Rouse
[tier 3] provides Mighty Charge and Sneak Attack and Ghostwail and Revive
[tier 4] provides Vengeance Strike x 3 and blade storm x 3 and Mighty Charge and Sneak Attack and Ghostwail and Revive
Brb soon with more

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Interesting topic here is my idea of Bundle

The Island Castaway Bundle ( Swashbuckler themed )

-Gear Weapon Sunlit Sea Blade a harden blade,with armor piercing ability, agility bonus depending the level and various ability depending on the level

Armor the Blessing of Tiki Wu an armor forged in the volcano,with various ability depending on the level

-Companion Sea Monk Assassin ( female ) a Swashbuckler with a harpoon blade, first strike ability, reposite ability and walk in the wind talent.

-Ship a large pirate origin ship( can't think of a name ), a similar ship that captain hook have in Peter Pan.

-Deed Crystal Cove Castaway, a large villa with Spanish and Italian themes that look like from the Italian Renaissance era.It got white sand beach,a lagoon,tropical rainforest and caves. Built on a crescent shaped hill near the shoreline. Have a breath taking sunset sky.

Bonus it also comes with a Dolphin Mount and Humpback whale pet,with relentless ability