Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle ideas?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I've got two!

Bison's Bundle

Bison Scouter Gear
Bison Chief Companion
Big Sky Skiff Ship (Level 18 Bison Skiff)
Mighty Elder's Battle Standard
Buckaroo Bull Pet

Blossom Temple Gauntlet Bundle (Consider it the P101 version of Pagoda Gauntlet)

Maruzame Garb
Blossomy Treant Companion
Blossom Temple Gauntlet (Four-player Dungeon)
Maruzame Mini Mount
Great Crane Pet
Cao Tzu's Baton (Weapon)

Do you have any Bundle Ideas? Post them here!

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Boucan do it.
Current Goal: Defeat Count De Brass!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
So far we got great bundles for pirate 101 Skull Island, Darkmoore, Marylebone and Aquila so far. Here is one bundle for a new world bundle, Moo Shu.

The Zen Master Bundle- or themed

Gear- Jade Armor, Jade Helmet, Jade Boots and Samoori Blade, with relentless ability and x amount of chance of armor piercing depending the tire. For example level 10 have a 5 % and level 60 have a 30 % chance of armor piercing.

Ship- A Galloon size ship similar to General Taso's ship.

Companion- A monkey companion ( male ) similar to the iron monkey in Monqustia. With reposit, second chance and vengeance strike abilities and some new talent.

Deed- A large Emperor's ( Empress if your pirate character is female ) palace. Complete with a zen garden, a lush green bamboo background,complete with mist on the mountain,a sunrise on the horizon,a waterfall and a lake filled with Kois and louts pods and flowers.

Pet- A golden Koi, with first strike ability and some new talents.

Mount- Jade lion mount, it's mostly jade with some gold highlights on the mane and tail hair, rubies for it's flaming eyes and claws and some sliver details on it's body with small studded rubies and diamonds and gold for it's teeth.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Your (both of your!) ideas are great! I think another possibility could be a bundle from a world we haven't reached yet--just like we haven't really grasped where the Hoodoo Bundle is from! (Darkmoor?)

Sandstorm Bundle -- $29
  • Pharaoh King Outfit
  • Golden Pyramid (house)
  • Sun Lord's Scepter
  • Royal Krokotopian Frigate
  • Krok Royal Servant (companion)
  • 1 month or 5,000 crowns

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Hmmm.............I have devised a most great bundle idea!

WEB BUNDLE! (Khrysalis-themed)

Crown of Spiders
Robe of Gnats
Sabatons of Ants
Shadow Web Lance
Torre Galtui (Spider Cultist)

19.99 at BestBuy!

Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
Name: Monkey Bundle

Ship: Monquistan Navy (Monquistan Origin)
Companion: Random Name - - Monkey Lookout (No Promotions)
House: Banana Temple
Hat: Monkey Warrior Helmet
Outfit: Monkey Warrior Armor
Boots: Monkey Warrior Boots
Weapon: Monkey Warrior Spear

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cat Fancy Bundle

Smuggler's Ship ( you chose level ) equipped with Smuggler's Fog ( sails, gives a Hide ), Cat's Meow ( horn, sonic damage ), Puss-in-Boots ( figurehead, yes, a giant cat in boots appears and kicks the stuffings out of enemy ship! ) Pride O' the Lion ( wheel, HOT )
Cat Swashbuckler companion ( female )
Housing item: The Cat Walk, a series of inter-connected platforms and ramps to be built by the player.
Fancy Cat clothes
Hat- gives walk in shadows, dodge by level, resistance to magic
Jacket ( or dress ) - gives Rally, agility boost
Boots ( or cute shoes ) - back stab, etc by level.
Weapon - the Cat's Claw: left hand will have a claw/slashy weapon, right hand will have a knife/stabby weapon.

NOT available at Wal-mart! Sold at GameStop or Target!!!!

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
Cat Fancy Bundle

Smuggler's Ship ( you chose level ) equipped with Smuggler's Fog ( sails, gives a Hide ), Cat's Meow ( horn, sonic damage ), Puss-in-Boots ( figurehead, yes, a giant cat in boots appears and kicks the stuffings out of enemy ship! ) Pride O' the Lion ( wheel, HOT )
Housing item: The Cat Walk, a series of inter-connected platforms and ramps to be built by the player.
Fancy Cat clothes
Weapon - the Cat's Claw: left hand will have a claw/slashy weapon, right hand will have a knife/stabby weapon.

I would love a female cat pirate! I really like the cat pirates, but I was never able to purchase the Bouch Beard Bundle. I actually don't mind getting hit by their critical attacks! The animations are simply captivating!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Cat Fancy Bundle

Fancy Cat clothes

That sounds purr-fect.

Brilliant idea!

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Cat Fancy Bundle

Fancy Cat clothes

I love that idea! It'd be great to have a cat companion (Since i missed out on the boochbeard bundle)

I also have my own idea for a bundle!

The Aztec hideout bundle? (Or Aztec bundle)

The first ever 49$ bundle? (Or maybe just 39$)

Companion:A Ruin colossus (Vines all over him)
House: The whole place where catbeards ship is (Thats why it might be 49$ because its so big!)
Armor: Dino helmet (Looks like a triceratops kinda) and Armor that has scales all over
Weapon: A big sword covered in vines (Buccaneer) 2 Blades covered in vines (Buckler) A staff made of stone and covered in vines (Witchdoctor) A shield covered in vines (Privateer) Or a .. Well i dont know what musketeers would have.. Maybe a slingshot? Covered in vines of course! Haha
Ship: A Giant galleon made of ancient looking stones Maybe covered in lots of vines too
Pet: Hm.. Maybe a brick? (An ancient looking one ) With eyes kinda like the rock or snowball pet in W101

Thrifty Tristan Thatcher Lvl 65 Swashy

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Cat Fancy Bundle

Fancy Cat clothes

My opinion on this:

Ship: awesome! (I love cats)
Companion: promo at level 52 to Cat Elder, 35 to Cat Duelist (otherwise, I love it!)
Housing Item: not needed, perhaps a giant fish for a house instead?
Hat: Walk In Shadows won't really help me because I am a musketeer
Jacket: love it!
Boots: Back Stab also won't help me. Perhaps Sniper Shot for musketeers?
Weapon: Maybe a cat hand that shoots out claws for musketeers.

Totally awesome, I think you based this on swashbuckler/buccaneer. Everyone forgets the

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Athena Wisdom God on Feb 7, 2015 wrote:
My opinion on this:

Companion: promo at level 52 to Cat Elder, 35 to Cat Duelist (otherwise, I love it!)

Totally awesome, I think you based this on swashbuckler/buccaneer. Everyone forgets the
It's true, my main character is a swashbuckler, therefore I tend to think in swashy terms. Why not design your idea of the perfect musketeer bundle?
As for the housing item, I fear I must defend my choice . In my Smuggler's Cove there is a wonderful space just begging for a higher view point to watch those 4v4 pvp battles!

P.S. Walk in Shadows can protect you from an opponent who has managed to avoid your traps and bombs, plus it will give you a bonus to an attack! Backstab is useless for a musketeer except if you have a combo weapon equipped as a shooty/stabby or slashy weapon.

I would love to see a bundle designed for musketeers ( I play one, too! )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cat Fancy Bundle

Fancy Cat clothes

Siren's Song Bundle

Ship: The ship resembles a submarine in shape. Instead of a tall mast & sails on deck, the sails are at the ship's sides similar to wings ( they will even flap like wings ) sail power enhances accuracy & reduces enemies accuracy. The figurehead is a narwhal's tusk ( summons Tsunami ) Horn of Triton ( summons a Triton ).Names of sea creatures ( as jellyfish, starfish, manta etc.) with descriptives like gleaming, pearly, golden, shiny, etc. will be available.
Siren companion: Marina ( ). should have three gold promotions. I would like to see her at final promo to have Charm as an epic.
Housing item: The underwater grotto. A sea cave for you to swim around in and enjoy.
Instead of clothes this bundle will have a pet, mount and weapon
Pet: Lil' Siren ( with Charming Gaze )
Wriggly Eel mount.
Squid shooter

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Athena Wisdom God on Feb 7, 2015 wrote:
My opinion on this:

I got my facts wrong hat would probably help me sorry

Admiral
May 30, 2010
AngryBirdsWorld1 on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
Name: Monkey Bundle

Ship: Monquistan Navy (Monquistan Origin)
Companion: Random Name - - Monkey Lookout (No Promotions)
House: Banana Temple
Hat: Monkey Warrior Helmet
Outfit: Monkey Warrior Armor
Boots: Monkey Warrior Boots
Weapon: Monkey Warrior Spear
That one would make Indigo smile, except the lack of promotions.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here another Bundle idea this bundle could be the first ever dungeon for pirate.

The Heck House of Horror Gauntlet

Dungeon- The Catacomb of Heck not a house, but a darkmoor type crypt dungeon. Complete with death trees, tombstones , spooky night sky, a sliver full moon, skeletons and hidden passage way. Want a dungeon, this bundle is for you to face though creatures and a though boss. The difficulty is based on the tire of your gear, example tire one is easy and max tire is very challenging.

Companion- A ghost with skulls and chains wrap around her ghostly body, witchdoctor ( female ). With mojo echo talanet, some other talents yet to be discovered. Sort of a banshee but spookier.

Gears- Some sort of dark cloak like a wraith and a scyecth for a weapon.

Ship- A spooky looking ship, with tattered sails spooky mist and weathered looking appearance.

Pet- An owl shade, a pet that look like shadow with some light high lights to show it's other features.

Mount- A girm reaver shark, the same shark as a hybrid pet but glows deep cobalt blue instead of red.

This can be the first ever dungeon bundle from darkmoor.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
My idea:

La Mancha's Blessing Bundle

Ship: Ship of a Million Bananas (stats are slightly increased from a normal Monquistan ship)
Outfit: _____ of a Million Bananas

Companion: Monkey (randomized name)
Starts off with double tap
Starts off with special power, "It's Raining Bananas!" (the companion shoots and bananas come out of the gun, shooting a large area.

House: Homestead of La Mancha
(La Mancha without the NPCs and spiders and raining bananas)

Why am I so obsessed with bananas?

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 52