Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle Ideas!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Part 1! The Outlaw Bundle! (expect replies to this thread from me, there are plenty more bundles coming!)

- Gear -
So the Outlaw Bundle is Cool Ranch-themed, it's focused towards Musketeers (except the companion). It comes with the Hoodlum's Outfit, like what you'd wear to some party hosted by the president. The hat is called the Hoodlum's Hat, a fedora, like any old fedora, it's just not as ugly as the auctionable ones from Cool Ranch. The outfit, the Hoodlum's Outfit, for males is a tuxedo (and pants that actually go down past your knees), and for females is a fancy dress. The shoes are the Hoodlum's Shoes, which are dress shoes for both genders, 'cause if you were wearing high heels you'd probably have legs showing, which is probably against the Pirate101 dress code. It also comes with a single pistol called "The Strongest Gun in the World" and it gives you Double Tap.

- Companion -
The companion is a salamander named El Habanero. He gets a hide, a few poisons (possibly one with cursed but I don't have a Swashbuckler and I'm not sure how OP it can be), and his starting epic is First Strike. His promotions are Salamander Stabber, Salamander Cutthroat, Salamander Assassin, (after more level updates) Salamander Guerrilla, Cool Ranch Convict, and Spiral Fugitive.

- House -
The house is called Fugitive's Hideout, it's a canyon place like Banditoad Gulch, except it's more of an open plateau. There are a few shacks, there's a hole in the ground with a yum cellar, and there's a train track where a train crashed and was robbed. In the middle of the plain is a large mound with a Battle Royale (not ranked) sigil. There's one sigil thing at each side, light blue, dark blue, red, and orange. This'd be kinda like a Mexican standoff where 4 people are all pointing guns at each other.

- Ship -
Your ship is the Hijacked Galleon, it looks like one of those Cool Ranch steamboats; for an example of a Galleon, look at Deadeye Diedre's or El Kaboing's ship. It comes with Stolen Sails, an Illegal Figurehead, a Bootleg Rudder, Smuggled Armor, and Double-Crossers (cannons).

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Part 2! The Mutiny Bundle! (I wasn't lying!)

- Gear -
The Mutiny Bundle doesn't focus on any class in particular. Its outfit is the Scallywag's Outfit. The hat, Scallywag's Skull, is like the monkey mask from the Opposition Champion badge, except instead of a monkey head, it's a skull, and also it gives Vengeance Strike. The outfit, Scallywag's Rags, looks like a worn out shirt with shorts, with a torn left sleeve and a skeleton arm showing beneath. The shoes, Scallywag's Wraps, are torn up, the bare right leg is skeletal and the left leg is covered with a long sock. The weapon it comes with is a Big Choppy, Smashy/Slashy, it looks like the Jagged Short Sword housing item, and it's called the Deathblade.

- Companion -
This comes with a well-needed buccaneer dog companion. His names change like Emmet's; Sailor Harvey, Midshipman Harvey, and so on. His promotions are Dog Sailor, Dog Midshipman, Dog Bosun, (and when more levels come out) Dog Lieutenant, Dog Captain, and Dog Colonel. He's special for his 3 attacks: Dog Smash, which reduces Strength by 50% for 3 rounds, Dog Stab, which reduces Agility by 50% for 3 rounds, and Dog Slash, which reduces Will by 50% for 3 rounds. He starts with Turn the Tide 2 and Relentless.

- House -
The house here is called Death Vortex; it's a big pirate ship in a vortex. At the front of the ship is a giant floating Storm Lord, and interacting with him makes him yell and summon lightning. At the back of the ship, in the captain's cabin, is a 1v1 sigil. There are 3 floors to the ship, and there are skeletons lying around all over the place, in hammocks and dangling in chains. There's also another interactable thing, in the bottom floor there's a shark that broke a hole in the ship, and when you press x it starts biting wildly.

Sadly there isn't enough space for this last paragraph about the ship, so I'm gonna have to make another reply for it.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Part 2! The Mutiny Bundle! (I wasn't lying!) (Part 2 of the Part 2)

- Ship -
The "ship" is a raft called the Maroon's Galleon. It's only called a galleon, it's really a raft. But if you were Tom Hanks stranded on an deserted island, I'm sure it's the best you could make. Because raft gear is all low-leveled, of course it's gonna come with some gear. I'm too tired of coming up with stuff, so you can just imagine yourself what the names would be for the ship equipment.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Part 3! The Monquest Bundle! (like conquest)

- Gear -
This cool bundle gives you the Lord's Outfit, an awesomer version of the Skull Island monquistador outfit. The male version of the hat, Lord's Crown, is like the helmet you see on Martin Valvida in the Crowns Shop, except it's not all beaten up with scratches and dents on it, and also it has a feather on it. The female version literally is a crown, like what you see monquistan kings wearing, not a monquistador helmet. The outfit in this set is the Lord's Attire, same for both genders, it's some monquistan armor with gold lining, and to double the awesomeness, it has cape. You're not gonna care much about the Lord's Greaves after hearing about the previous things, but it just looks like those Skull Island monquistador boots, except with more gold.

- Companion -
The companion is a gorilla named Gordenas (based off of García López de Cárdenas, a member of the Coronado Expedition and first European to see the Grand Canyon)(I looked it up). So you can distinguish your gorillas from each other, Gordenas has a sword instead of an axe. And his specialty isn't Vicious Charge; he gets a cool power, Blizzard of Bananas, similar to Tempest of Torpedoes, but they are banana peels instead of bombs, and they only knock you back without dealing any damage. Goronado's Gorilla Warfare AoE attack is cool, and I think Gordenas should get it too. Gordenas' promotions are like this: Gorilla Mercenary, Gorilla Warrior, Gorilla Warlord, (and with higher levels) Gorilla Champion.

Even more sadly, there wasn't enough space for the whole 2 last paragraphs about the house and the ship, so I'll have to make a 5th post.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Part 3! The Monquest Bundle! (like conquest) (Part 2 of the Part 3)

- House -
Who doesn't want a monquistan house? *guy raises hand* *guns fire at him* Well, then you're gonna love this! You get, um, kind of an exact copy of the Summer Palace, and there's a 2v2 sigil in the middle where that pool is. Being an exact copy of the Summer Palace, there's not a lot of explaining to do. If I were someone else I'd definitely disagree with just copying an island in Monquista to make a house, and I don't know why I'm not stopping myself from being so un-creative.

- Ship -
Well, there isn't a Monquistan Galleon already, so this is totally original. It'd be awesome if the ship came with the figurehead on Gortez' ship, The Gold Monkey; a huge golden gorilla face on the front of your ship. This paragraph was much longer before I accidentally erased it, and I guess in this new one I just summed the old one up.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
Part 3! The Monquest Bundle! (like conquest)

- Gear -
This cool bundle gives you the Lord's Outfit, an awesomer version of the Skull Island monquistador outfit. The male version of the hat, Lord's Crown, is like the helmet you see on Martin Valvida in the Crowns Shop, except it's not all beaten up with scratches and dents on it, and also it has a feather on it. The female version literally is a crown, like what you see monquistan kings wearing, not a monquistador helmet. The outfit in this set is the Lord's Attire, same for both genders, it's some monquistan armor with gold lining, and to double the awesomeness, it has cape. You're not gonna care much about the Lord's Greaves after hearing about the previous things, but it just looks like those Skull Island monquistador boots, except with more gold.

- Companion -
The companion is a gorilla named Gordenas (based off of García López de Cárdenas, a member of the Coronado Expedition and first European to see the Grand Canyon)(I looked it up). So you can distinguish your gorillas from each other, Gordenas has a sword instead of an axe. And his specialty isn't Vicious Charge; he gets a cool power, Blizzard of Bananas, similar to Tempest of Torpedoes, but they are banana peels instead of bombs, and they only knock you back without dealing any damage. Goronado's Gorilla Warfare AoE attack is cool, and I think Gordenas should get it too. Gordenas' promotions are like this: Gorilla Mercenary, Gorilla Warrior, Gorilla Warlord, (and with higher levels) Gorilla Champion.

Even more sadly, there wasn't enough space for the whole 2 last paragraphs about the house and the ship, so I'll have to make a 5th post.
OK just now in the bazaar Fearless Finnigan said it should be the Don's outfit. That sounds way better.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Here are some bundles that me and Fearless Finnigan (pretty much just him) came up with later; this pelican one and also the next monk one

Part 4! The Marauder's Bundle!

- Gear -
Well, we didn't spend much time talking about this bundle, but he got the idea from when I said he needed a pelican face to complete his outfit of one of the training tome vendors. So the big focus here is that you get a pelican mask like one of the horse friendship masks. As for the clothes, I guess you'd probably get... pelican clothes. Maybe what Pete wears, or what Captain Ahab wears, or what one of the fishermen wear. Also we didn't come up with a weapon.

- Companion -
When we started with this bundle, I happened to be coming up with Joey Dugan, Mickey Dugan's bro, who is like Pete but he uses a flag on a pole as a weapon. Not a lot of elaboration after this...

- House -
He at first had the idea of a giant pelican head cave, then a waterfall coming out of it at the edge of a cliff. But then I was like "no dude i saw a pelican at a dock irl once so it should be a dock house" and then we like kinda combined the two, with his waterfall pelican cave just being some thing off to the side. He then said there should be a big ship at the dock, which is the main house, and there are a lot of rooms in it.

- Ship -
I was like "so bro is this just gonna be some regular skull island ship" and he was like "no bro its specialer". So what crossed my mind was to have the entire mast on the front of the ship be a giant pelican beak sticking out. He mentioned there could be crossed axes on the hull of the ship also. Also another option I discovered like 10 minutes ago was Brody's raft in the Vortex of Doom. I like it, it's unique and there's not a ship like it anywhere else.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Here's another bundle that mostly Fearless Finnigan came up with.

Part 5! The Violet Monk's Bundle!

- Gear -
We did discuss this bundle more thoroughly, and we came up with a full set of clothes. He was like "yo man there should be a mooshu bundle yo" so he kinda independently came up with the whole thing. The hat is the Violet Monk's Headress, and it's a band of flowers on your head. Monks are bald and stuff, so you have no hair when you wear it. Idk if girls would get this too, because he said they don't become monks in the first place. Maybe the hair is just in a bun, or it's let loose, or if you really wanna be hardcore like that you can just go bald. The shirt, Violet Monk's (robes or gi, idk if he had a name for it), was a pink version of the shirt I happened to be wearing, its appearance was of the Zayat Jacket. He said it had to be pink, couldn't change color, and that sounds pretty logical because you can't be yellow and be named the green monk. I was like "ugh yo i dont like these squares and stuff on the shirt" so he said they could be flowers instead. Also, I was like "but yo it still isnt that different from regular mooshu shirts" so I suggested some gold lining on it. And the shoes, Violet Monk's Sandals, are pretty much just sandals. They were supposed to look like Egg Shen/Zang Cha's sandals. I don't know if Kingsisle would allow that lower leg skin showing though, and this paragraph is crazy long.

- Companion -
As soon as we got to the companion I was like OMG Iron Monkey! So then he said he'd get a randomized name, and his promotions would be Violet Student, Violet Monk, and Violet Lama. Enough info provided, I'll stop here as it is obvious that I am running out of space.

No-brainer I don't have more room, and of course there'll be a Part 2 to this Part 5.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Part 5! The Violet Monk's Bundle! (Part 2 of the Part 5)

- House -
Finnigan started off thinking of Yama Kai, with a bell pagoda thing, but then I squashed his idea and told him about that Mooshu concept art, labeled as "A Minor Estate". He was like "ok forget my idea then" and I guess we decided on an exact copy of that island. If you've got 10,000 gold, go to the crowns shop and get the Art of MooShu. It's really far into it, click Next a lot and find the 6th to last concept art. That island looks awesome, and there's no place in-game that looks like it. And the name kinda gives away that it's meant to be a house. Oh, and I forgot to mention his name for it: the Violet Lotus Shrine or something. I remember Violet Lotus but then I forgot what the other word was exactly.

- Ship -
This part was pretty vague, he mentioned the Santo Oro, but then I was like "wait what country/world is this themed about" because he had first suggested a turban as the hat. So then we just argued about that a little bit and I think we moved on to talking about the companion.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Lucas, I'm glad I met up and did all that with you cause you got my creative juices flowing(uh oh, look out!)
Here's my new idea:

-Scourge of the Armada Bundle-

Outfit
The hat is called Coveted Capella, and it looks like Gaspard de Vole's hat from his second promotion.
The tunic is called Coveted Armada Breastplate, and it looks like the armor an Armada Marine wears.
The boots are called Coveted Armada Boots , and they look like the boots an Armada marine wears.
The weapon is called Coveted Armada Halberd, it's a smashy weapon that looks like the halberds Armada Marine captains use in Beachhead.

Companion
The companion is a Unicorn Musketeer named Valentina Balboni. She carries a discarded Armada pistol and she looks like the unicorn girl in Sivella when you first exit the gondola in the red dress. This is her Promotion line:

Unicorn Runaway > Unicorn Fugitive > Unicorn Criminal > Unicorn Vagabond > Unicorn Master of Crime

Ship
Coveted Armada Frigate- looks like regular armada ship that's old and held together by boards and nails and is encrusted with barnacles.Instead of a house, this bundle gives a gauntlet dungeon( like pagoda or Winterbane in wiz) called Secret Armada Fortress, Where you have to fight an Armada Captain in the last fight. It drops scrip and pet snacks and you get the badge, 'Scourge of the Armada' when you beat it.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
Here's another bundle that mostly Fearless Finnigan came up with.

Part 5! The Violet Monk's Bundle!

- Gear -
We did discuss this bundle more thoroughly, and we came up with a full set of clothes. He was like "yo man there should be a mooshu bundle yo" so he kinda independently came up with the whole thing. The hat is the Violet Monk's Headress, and it's a band of flowers on your head. Monks are bald and stuff, so you have no hair when you wear it. Idk if girls would get this too, because he said they don't become monks in the first place. Maybe the hair is just in a bun, or it's let loose, or if you really wanna be hardcore like that you can just go bald. The shirt, Violet Monk's (robes or gi, idk if he had a name for it), was a pink version of the shirt I happened to be wearing, its appearance was of the Zayat Jacket. He said it had to be pink, couldn't change color, and that sounds pretty logical because you can't be yellow and be named the green monk. I was like "ugh yo i dont like these squares and stuff on the shirt" so he said they could be flowers instead. Also, I was like "but yo it still isnt that different from regular mooshu shirts" so I suggested some gold lining on it. And the shoes, Violet Monk's Sandals, are pretty much just sandals. They were supposed to look like Egg Shen/Zang Cha's sandals. I don't know if Kingsisle would allow that lower leg skin showing though, and this paragraph is crazy long.

- Companion -
As soon as we got to the companion I was like OMG Iron Monkey! So then he said he'd get a randomized name, and his promotions would be Violet Student, Violet Monk, and Violet Lama. Enough info provided, I'll stop here as it is obvious that I am running out of space.

No-brainer I don't have more room, and of course there'll be a Part 2 to this Part 5.
You forgot one thing- the bundle came with a staff and you can chose either staffy or smashy.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Lucas and I have another idea:

The Savage Bundle
This bundle is based off of the water moles.

Outfit
Savage's helm gives big guns
Savage's Rags gives purge magic
Savage's clogs gives espirit de corps
Weapon is Savage's club gives Cheap shot

Companion
The companion is a water mole champion like chumba wumba, except he's part of the Katipo tribe.
Here's his promo line:

Water Mole Wrestler > WM Champion > WM Legendary

Ship
Just a regular water mole ship.

House
A sandy island with a lake in the middle. There is a little island in the like with a huge aztecasaur statueon it that you can go inside.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Ill start thinking of some bundles. i love the monquest one!
Who wouldn't?
*Kane raises his hand*
*a cannon fires and he falls off the side of his ship*