Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 13, 2012
Ok so KI please make this a reality. I had a great Idea for a bundle that would add on to the hoodoo bundle. It gives you the basic 1 month mem or 5,000 crowns, the Ravenclaw Set, Primordial Raven Staff, Dutchman Galleon, And a companion. If you only choose one of these, make it the companion. The companion is Dracula (Undead Vampire) who at lvl 25 promotes for 2,500 gold into Dracula (Undead Vampire King). He is a swash buckler because this bundle is for a witch doctor due to the name, Witch Doctor Bundle. Dracula has 3 total powers, first he has swarm( he turns into bats for animation and does 160 base power), and Nightwing Army( He summons an Undead Vampire Henchman to an adjacent square), then when he promotes he gains the power, Charming Eyes( much like the one in the nefarious 5, except he picks and chooses the victim). I am designing this all for fun and I plan on designing one for Buccaneer, Swashbuckler, Musketeer, and Privateer.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Great idea. I am just a fan of any kind of bundle. Lets make this happen KI.