Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buffs only work on Base stats?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Okay, a level 50 Witchdoctor has 80 will, but the base is only 47, so Great Juju gives a 100% increase to stat, but this boost only works on the base amount? So after casting this, Will only goes to 127? Is it supposed to work like this or is this bugged?

Please check on this and let me know, because this really changes the way we might setup our characters and uses of buffs if we are not taking full advantage of that buff.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Darth JT on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Okay, a level 50 Witchdoctor has 80 will, but the base is only 47, so Great Juju gives a 100% increase to stat, but this boost only works on the base amount? So after casting this, Will only goes to 127? Is it supposed to work like this or is this bugged?

Please check on this and let me know, because this really changes the way we might setup our characters and uses of buffs if we are not taking full advantage of that buff.
Was hoping RatBeard or someone would reply to this, I could post this is The Bilge Pumps, but I am not sure if this is intended or a bug, so maybe eventually someone will reply?

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
I'd like to ask you something, how do you check the atribute stats after using a buff, i'd like to know so i can do some research of my own.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
AstroStorm on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
I'd like to ask you something, how do you check the atribute stats after using a buff, i'd like to know so i can do some research of my own.
Have a friend in battle with you, check your stats after the buff has been cast. Then it is simple math.