Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bring "Upgrade While You Play" to Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Wizard101 just had added the ability to buy Crowns and/or upgrade memberships while players are staying in the game and without having to leave it and go to the website to upgrade their memberships and/or buying Crowns. It is very neat to have that made! I would like to see that happening in Pirate101. Please bring that to the game! Anyone else agrees?

Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on May 30, 2014 wrote:
Wizard101 just had added the ability to buy Crowns and/or upgrade memberships while players are staying in the game and without having to leave it and go to the website to upgrade their memberships and/or buying Crowns. It is very neat to have that made! I would like to see that happening in Pirate101. Please bring that to the game! Anyone else agrees?

Thanks!
Either way is fine with me. I don't mind popping over here to do my purchasing. As long as the job gets done I am happy.