Bring Back the Ninja Pig Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 28, 2018
5
i had him as a companion on my other account, but that’s long gone, I would like for him to return as either a side quest(probably in Mooshu) or as a code again. I loved the companion but it was only for a very short time, please bring him back.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1619
Maybe Kingsisle should just add a Crown Shop version of this Companion for 10,000 Crowns after earning the Badge "Master of Wu Xing" in Maruzame Temple.

I think this would be fair.


Admiral
May 30, 2010
1113
No, your other account shouldn't be long gone. Try logging into it again, and you'll see your pirates, with their companions, probably wherever you left them.

I abandoned a wizard account for a couple of years, but when I went back to it, everything was still there. I doubt KI suddenly decided that P101 shouldn't have the same protection. If you've forgotten your password, I'll bet the nice people at Customer Service can help you recover it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9070
Willowydream on Jun 25, 2018 wrote:
Maybe Kingsisle should just add a Crown Shop version of this Companion for 10,000 Crowns after earning the Badge "Master of Wu Xing" in Maruzame Temple.

I think this would be fair.

Especially since those players overseas who didn't even get a chance to get this companion as they didn't have a U.S. mailing address. As well as those who weren't chosen for beta testing.

Ensign
May 28, 2018
5
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jun 25, 2018 wrote:
No, your other account shouldn't be long gone. Try logging into it again, and you'll see your pirates, with their companions, probably wherever you left them.

I abandoned a wizard account for a couple of years, but when I went back to it, everything was still there. I doubt KI suddenly decided that P101 shouldn't have the same protection. If you've forgotten your password, I'll bet the nice people at Customer Service can help you recover it.
It’s not just that, but I have created a new account and already have membership and such, I’m just requesting they bring it back since it’s no longer obtainable.

Ensign
May 28, 2018
5
Willowydream on Jun 25, 2018 wrote:
Maybe Kingsisle should just add a Crown Shop version of this Companion for 10,000 Crowns after earning the Badge "Master of Wu Xing" in Maruzame Temple.

I think this would be fair.

10,000 is a bit much, maybe 7995 like Goronado since he is always a badge companion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9070
HANNAHCROWTHORN490 on Jun 26, 2018 wrote:
10,000 is a bit much, maybe 7995 like Goronado since he is always a badge companion.
We have a mount in the crown shop at 10,000 crowns and such a valuable companion like the Ninja Pig would be worth it.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1619
HANNAHCROWTHORN490 on Jun 26, 2018 wrote:
10,000 is a bit much, maybe 7995 like Goronado since he is always a badge companion.
I was going by the pricing of the Pegasus Mount in Aquila, but Goronado is also a good benchmark.


Admiral
May 30, 2010
1113
Perhaps they'll find a compromise, as they did with the cat pirate companion.