Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Ann's talent not working correctly

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Not sure if I am the only one with this problem, but the last couple of times Bonnie has been in combat, her scatterblast talent does not work correctly. She either only hits one of her targets, or she fires on something random (again only one target) like an obstacle. I have paid attention to make sure i have been selecting the correct enemies by looking at the dots on the board before i hit done. Please help.

Community Leader
That ability fires in a cone, so it will hit whatever falls within the area of effect cone, be it enemy or object. No sure if this is the issue or if there is a real bug here, but figured I'd throw that out there!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Nope, this talent is still bugged. Most of the time, it works as intended, but sometimes, it has hit the ones out of the cone and not in the cone, sometimes it hits only 1 or 2 people in the cone area. Not sure exactly why, but it does.

Developer
There is indeed a bug at work here. If you happen to "target" an ally as the anchor point of her cone attack, and the ally moves before Bonnie Anne shoots, things get... weird.

We have fixed this bug and it should be good after the next major patch.