Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bishop can spawn too many shooting machines

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
Right now Bishop can spawn 4 machines (I haven't tried more than that) and he can replace broken machines right away, which is very annoying.

Please limit the amount of Armada Machines Bishop can spawn and don't allow Bishop to repair them right away, or go back to the first version of the combat where there is no Armada machines involved.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
There's a way around this. Kill his companions first and then Bishop. If you try to kill him first, the two cheats are going to start. The first one is Leach and he get part of a companions health down to heal himself. The second one is after a few rounds after the Leach started; he'll start spawning Armada Machines.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
There's a way around this. Kill his companions first and then Bishop. If you try to kill him first, the two cheats are going to start. The first one is Leach and he get part of a companions health down to heal himself. The second one is after a few rounds after the Leach started; he'll start spawning Armada Machines.
When I fought Bishop he started spawning the machines on the first round, before I had ever attacked him.
He does his leach whenever he gets below a certain amount of health.

As for the machines, they have 400 health so you will probably need 2 hits to destroy it. I have never seen him repair any of them but he does put a new one down at the start of his turn.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My Bonnie Anne takes them out with one shot all the time. In fact the last time I helped someone through there that was her only job, keeping the little yellow robots out of commission. A task that she immensely enjoyed and kept from getting bored by showing off all her trick shots in the process.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
tyteen4a03 on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Right now Bishop can spawn 4 machines (I haven't tried more than that) and he can replace broken machines right away, which is very annoying.

Please limit the amount of Armada Machines Bishop can spawn and don't allow Bishop to repair them right away, or go back to the first version of the combat where there is no Armada machines involved.
I know they are pretty annoying but if you have a musketeer like bonnie anne since everybody gets her it will be easier because they can destroy it from long range and not get shot when you try to destroy it as someone said it does have 400 health and takes about 2 hits to kill it so if you use a musketeer try to use one that has burst fire so it destroys it in 1 round. If you ever need anymore help find me in the game or tell in the message boards
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
in most cases a gunner can take these out in one move I don't see a problem with them. When i battle this i see 1-2 at the most because i shoot them when they show up.

Captain
May 13, 2011
well i guess the least thing you can do is either destroy them or stay out of range

Ensign
Nov 15, 2010
Another trick is not to group all your fighters next to each other. Bishop places them where they can just barely reach the target character while trying to keep it as much out of the way of others to make it more difficult to destroy, but if you have yourself and your companions all next to each other they'll be able to hit multiple fighters.