Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best idea i ever had!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
Hey this is Golden dino webb! I would love to see you guys to make a new companion and what the companion would be is a musketeer armada troop for musketeers at level 15 from captain avery paying 1000 gold I would really love it because if that ever happens me and my friends would be so happy! thank you! from golden dino webb max buccaneer and dark dino webb level 16 musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Dino Webb on Jan 26, 2016 wrote:
Hey this is Golden dino webb! I would love to see you guys to make a new companion and what the companion would be is a musketeer armada troop for musketeers at level 15 from captain avery paying 1000 gold I would really love it because if that ever happens me and my friends would be so happy! thank you! from golden dino webb max buccaneer and dark dino webb level 16 musketeer
Ahoy, Golden Dino Webb!
I'm really very, very sorry to say this but it's not likely that we will get an Armada companion. I know that many players want one but an Armada style Musketeer companion is available in the Crown Shop during the holidays ( Prince Yuletide ) and maybe during the "Christmas in July" event he could show up again.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Conspiring with the Armada are ye??? Walk the plank!! Hehe

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
nonono I meant like what if someone knocked it out and killed it and put a microchip that makes it on our side plus I would lever join the armada I killed deacon and rooke next up is all the other troops and the last boss

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
That would be cool, however I don't know how I would feel about having an Armada soldier watching me all the time. I would never trust it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Dino Webb on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
nonono I meant like what if someone knocked it out and killed it and put a microchip that makes it on our side plus I would lever join the armada I killed deacon and rooke next up is all the other troops and the last boss
A microchip is too advanced chronologically for P101 whose historical basis seems to be pre - modern. In other words its old school.
We don't know if the Armada is a true robot that requires programing to operate, there seems to be something "extra" in their construction.