Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Badges should give more awards.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I think most badges should give awards, and the awards will vary depending on the difficulty of obtaining that badge. I am gonna try and classify this as best as I can. The rewards should also not be limited to crown shop purchases. This was done extremely well for nefarious eyes. Some rewards can be earned by badges, some can be exclusive only when the badge is selected (i.e red eyes for nefarious sixth)

DEFEATING ENEMIES BADGES:
Once you achieve the highest possible badge for defeating a certain enemy (i.e adder subtractor, clockwork destroyer, terror of the amber horder), you unlock a unique crown shop companion corresponding to that badge, and Gold, and a treasure map (see my other thread) that leads to a dungeon that yields cool armor (i.e Ophidian armor for adder-subtractor badge) or something.

SHIP BADGES:
Equipping certain ship badges will

1.) Give your ship a certain bonus (i.e speed, extra health, extra damage depending on the bade). Higher nautical badges mean higher bonuses

2.) Give your ship a cool aesthetic modification (i.e. a light glow, fire trail or something idk)

DUNGEON BADGES:
This is what I want most out of this thread. Some badges require a lot of effort, i.e. Bane of Kane, Master of Moo etc, and these should be given a very nice award(s). I will be specific:

Master of Moo
-Unqiue House available for gold/crowns. Will include a Big dojo and a small dojo, zen gardens, a tower, other mooshu architecture, a ninja pig training facility, and something mojo as Moo is a witch. 250K. Obtained by treasure map.
-Gold. 50K
-Moo Manchu Pet ( 3000 crowns) just cause.
-Nefarious Archer/Samoorai companions (crowns)
-Fire arms, makes your fists turn into fire when badge equipped. Also comes with nefarious eyes
-Some drop (free, not imperial gear, something totally new, not sure yet)

Bane of Kane:
-Level 70 armada Galleon, however with your pirates flag. Obtained via treasure map. The color of the ships armor can be edited. Free
-40K gold.
-As above, some drop.
-3 unicorn companions like contessa unlocked in crown shop (7000+ crowns)
-Mechanical Eagle/Owl Mount (8000-10000 Crowns).
-Vision of Light. Glowing yellow eyes when badge equipped.

Arena Master? (sorry forgot the name):
-20000 Scrip
-Scriptop as companion (7500 crowns)
-Unique smuggler armor
-Glowing light blue eyes when badge equipped.
-Smugglers Hideout, an extension to housing with lots of rare artifacts across the spiral. Looks Cool. Free, obtained by treasure map
-Smugglers Stallion. A very large black horse, (size of solar saber). 12000 crowns + rare Very Very Fast speed bonus
-Smugglers Ship. 10000 crowns, nothing too special.

ORIGIN BADGES:
-Depending on where you are from, you can get some nice starter pack gifts. i.e. idk :P

STORYLINE/Quest BADGES:
There are already a lot of rewards for this, maybe some more idk.