Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

badge idea's

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
you know how when the tower of moo monchu update came out the opposition champion badge gave the monkey mask when equipped well I was going through a transportaler to Valencia, sivella and when I spawned back in to the armada suit I was thinking you should make a badge effect for that suit like maybe the tomb raider could let you wear it anywhere and do the same for that huh cow like suit in the theatre

Terri the buccaneer is actually my moms player by the way I made my own player named fred he is a swash buckler so here.

Terri the buccaneer & Fred the swashbuckler

1, 2, daggers flying at you 3, 4 swords need more . whattya think now I will say that at the end of every post

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Maybe the Monquista City Disguise could also be a badge effect? :3

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the grim reaper on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
you know how when the tower of moo monchu update came out the opposition champion badge gave the monkey mask when equipped well I was going through a transportaler to Valencia, sivella and when I spawned back in to the armada suit I was thinking you should make a badge effect for that suit like maybe the tomb raider could let you wear it anywhere and do the same for that huh cow like suit in the theatre

Terri the buccaneer is actually my moms player by the way I made my own player named fred he is a swash buckler so here.

Terri the buccaneer & Fred the swashbuckler

1, 2, daggers flying at you 3, 4 swords need more . whattya think now I will say that at the end of every post
I like this idea, I was really disappointed that I didn't get to keep the Kowboki costume from the Moomori wedding!

five, six, staffs and sticks. seven, ate, a new stormgate, nine, ten ,do it again!