Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Badge Corrections

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 18, 2009
There's a few minor display issues (I think?) that I came across regarding badges that I'd like to quickly address so that they may be fixed.

• The Celestial Nomad badge and Wharf Rover seem to have switched their badge appearances with each other.

This may or may not be an issue, but it seemed fishy when the Skull Island badge had throwing knives and the MooShu badge had a Pirate hook.

• The Badges Ronin Renegade and Enlightened One are incorrectly categorized as "General Badges" when they should be "Quest Badges"
  • The Badge Haunted Skyway Undertaker is incorrectly categorized under "General Badges" when it should be under "Exploration Badges".

Thank you!
DH

Ensign
Dec 18, 2009
I came across a some more badges that may need to be corrected. I'm not sure what defines a "Combat Badge" and a "Quest Badge", so the following may be incorrect but these badges do seem to be categorized incorrectly based on their description.

The following Badges may be incorrectly categorized as "Combat Badges" when they should be "Quest Badges":
  • Tiger Tamer
  • Knight of the Order of Fetch
  • The Big One
  • Tonsor Maximus
  • Bullfighter

The following Badges may be incorrectly categorized as "Quest Badges" when they should be "Combat Badges":

• Survivor of Hamakala
  • Clockstopper
  • Tomb Raider
  • Duke of Ducks
  • Hero of Khotan Isle
  • Avenged
  • Shogun Warrior
  • Hoodoo Tamer
  • Crab Boiler
  • Hero of Perdition's Vortex
  • Order of St. Dorotea
  • Helper of the Helpless
  • Wild Bunch Wrangler
  • Savior of Miranda
  • Master of Three Storms
  • Wedding Crasher
  • Bronco Buster

Ensign
Dec 18, 2009
I just received the badge Artful Dodger, but I received it after completing the quest "Twist of Fate". The badge description reads "Defeat the Master Criminal, Bill Pike." and the badge is categorized as a combat badge, but the badge is not received following combat but after completing the quest.

Thank you,
DH

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
One more, if I may - I received the Badge "Yujin no Kunoichi" after defeating Master Ozawa -- before turning in the quest "The Silk One" - so possibly it should be categorized as a Combat Badge rather than a Quest badge.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It would appear that some badge descriptions may need some adjusting to better reflect our actions to our quests in the game, as well.